Hello everyone! Just introducing myself as expected...

I just got Sacred 2 for my PS3 a couple of days ago and I and my Wife are loving it. We played Gauntlet Legends and Guild Wars and the like together in the past but went through a bit of a drought until Sacred 2 came along. She chose a High Elf and I chose a Shadow Warrior and we're exploring the map now on Bronze. Interestingly enough we've not come across anything challenging yet but we're doing every quest we can find so far so leveling up isn't going as fast as I've heard it can go. We're ok with that though, as we just like to 'uncover' all of the map in these types of games. That way we're not missing any quests either as far as we can tell. I haven't toyed with online mode yet as I'd have to ditch her to try it and we're rarely apart from each other, but one day I'll be hopping on and maybe will catch some of you PS3 players out there.

I've rambled enough for an Intro so I'll stop :)

Hi and Welcome :)

If you're not finding the game much of a challenge so far, you could start in Silver difficulty instead. You can go there with your existing characters but all quest progress from Bronze won't transfer (you would have to re-do any quests you did in Bronze)

Welcome to Dark Matters Nilihanth! Hope you have a great time here on the forum and find all the info about Sacred 2 you may need as well as met some nice people. Glad you and the wife are having a ton of fun with the game. As for the game being to easy well thats bronze for you. Experienced gamers like you and your wife might have more fun in silver. See you in the bar! :)

Welcome to DarkMatters, nilihanth! Always great seeing the couples at this game, lots of content, and lots to learn and kill :o As the others mentioned silver is great if you've got a handle on the game, and think you could use some more action. Hope to see some more of you on the boards, and once again...

Welcome!

:)

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

Well we've already talked some but wanted to say greetings anyway. Hellooooo! Wonderful seeing you on the boards here nilihanth. :faerie: