You Sly Foxes!!

On My Seraphim, I Was Walking By And Reading The Gravestones With The Vampiress, Gladiator, ETC.

And I See: Erling, Timotheus, And Silearth.

On Gravestones.

And Im Like :(:

Then I Walk To Another Gravestone, And It Says "So Thats Why You Shouldnt Serve The Llama 8 Curries"

Thats So Cool!

How Do The Sacred 1 Devs Know Who To Add At Graves?

P.S People, Call me By Jamie Now =P.

Jr Reminds Me Of Junior =).

Jrmoore2 = Jamie Robert Moore, The Second.

Oh you just have to do something wacky to help them remember who you are. Knuckles for example used to run around in rainbow spandex. It was kinda hard to forget him after that. ^^ Might also explain why they buried him, hehe. *runs for the hills*

So THATS Where THe Rainbow Spandex Thing Came From!

LOL Thats So Weird, And Cool At The Same Time.

Chareos Would Be Remembered For Cake.

Schot For.....Just Being Schot =P.

:(

-Jamie.

Its little things like this that make me more interested in a game - where developers actually take the time to honour the people who helped make their games worth making in the first place.

If you keep embellishing the story Schot I'm gonna have to make a trip to Montreal (I'll bring Justin with me) and give you a history lesson :yay:

btw some of us had to be buried a couple times lol

Mine can be explained by mental......uh.....difficulties.

By the way, where am I? I have yet to find my grave, though I have seen gogo's and llama's

If you keep embellishing the story Schot I'm gonna have to make a trip to Montreal (I'll bring Justin with me) and give you a history lesson :D

btw some of us had to be buried a couple times lol

lol. Oh that's a great idea. Cirque de Soliel is based here. I'm certain they'd be happy to take you in. :thumbsup:

Umm yes. Well I didn't like the first plot. Dang Kobolds have no respect I tells yah. Nor do they have toilets... :viking:

Heheh, mine was out of boredom...

Timotheus Level 100 Battle Mage. He was stunned to be unexpectedly frazzled in Hell's Ridge.

I was running around, getting my levels up, at the Sakkara Playground in S1. I got bored.

I decided to try Hell's Ridge, where my mage got slaughtered by Frazzlers within 10 secs :thumbsup:

Edited by Timotheus

I got 2

One in the HC graveyard north of Thylysium and another just above Twainbrook

Just don't ask me (or Schot, especially not Schot) to explain it :thumbsup:

For a very long list of grave stones... here's a link to Jonny's post on Clan DA's site.

I just wish we had coordinates. Then we could go visit our friend's graves reliably (always make sure to say "hi" when we passed by).

Here's one of Schot's:

Kami Schot Level 140 Battle Mage. A simple mule farmer who rose to much greater heights, he came to a noble end when he was violently crushed by an Orc Shaman of the Lava Plains.

And one of Knuckle's:

Voided Level 60 Battle Mage He decided to knuckle down and practice his levitation spells. Unfortunately this was in the Khorad desert while rounding up Orc mobs

Edited by FrostElfGuard

Thats a nice tribute, no, not yer pants Gogo. To have a stone in a game.

Any one got a screenie with their name on it.

I've not seen one name I recognize yet.

I'll devote a little time to a search......Hmm.. maybe tonight.

Now, where might be a good place to start?

:butcher: sharpens pole arm......

Edited by Jetcutter
So THATS Where THe Rainbow Spandex Thing Came From!

LOL Thats So Weird, And Cool At The Same Time.

Chareos Would Be Remembered For Cake.

Schot For.....Just Being Schot =P.

:)

-Jamie.

Schot for starting the Kamikaze Sunday, and also hence Kami Schot -- the geatest hero in the history of Underworld, taken down by a devious Orc shaman on the Lava plains.

And for the whiskey business. (Both of these are memorialized, by the way)

Edit: Many of the HC are in the graveyard at the north of Thylysium. Several near Sloeford; and a bunch in Griffenborough, too.

Edited by gial