Nlovaes Intro

Heya Mates!

My Name is Thomas, most of you know me as Nlovae from Sacred 2.

I am from Germany, living just next to the dutch.

I have been playing all the good hack´n slay games, like Diablo, Titan Quest, Baldurs Gate or Sacred Underworld, but Fallen Angel is the one I got realy addicted to!

I startet my Sacred 2 Carrier in Singelplayer. Not finding enough information about CA´s and Mods made me really angry, so I started a one month lasting experiment in OpenNet. After many PvP´s in OpenNet and lots of hours spent doing experiments on characers, I decidecd to play a Dryade.

My first steps in Softcore ClosedNet were preety poor, I made experience with chat spammers, childish adults and people who behave real rude.

So I made a Hardcore Character, joined the fullest server and began my questionmarathon on the guys there.

Kathy from WoF Clan spent about an hour in chat, to answer my questions. I also got to know they hold something like KAMI and visited them the following weekend. Some weeks later, I was now a strong and experienced hardcor dryade, I made my application and joined "Warriors Of Freedom". Later I met great people on th hc servers like Chrona, Freydis, Cabac, Replikator, Dmol, Barris, and so on... always willing to help you!

Thank you all for your support ;)

I am happy I finaly found you here, and looking forward to spend some nice time here...

PS: My english is not the best, no pm with write failures please ;)

Edited by gogoblender
Hi and Welcome Nlovae :)

and no worries about spelling...there are no 'grammar cops' here (which is good since I misspell all the time) :D

Hey matey ...

Thx for my judgement day for monsters helbards.

:) Wee I love you :bow:

;) If you ever need any - feel free to spam me anytime. ;)

Just dont tell Helena - she freaking jealoux. Eehheheheh

Women - Sooo boring without - and with them you are 50 % in trouble ^^ What a hard choice ^^

Edited by D-molisher

Hey hey there Nlovae. Welcome to our digital home. :) Oh and I read your post a couple of times and I never would have thought your English was poor. Granted, as Knuckles said, we don't police grammar and spelling here. Fairly relaxed bunch around these parts. ^^

Cheers!

P.s.

Cool avatar by the way. :smile:

Heya Nlovae!

Good to see you made it here :D Hope ya have a good time around here!

Had some lobby probs yday, so wasn't able to add your new Voodoo girl.

Cya on servers!

Hey Nlovae. Welcome To The Forums.

Did You Know There Is A Staff Named After You? (Or You Took The Name From The Staff?)

Nlovaes Mystery.

-Jamie.

Edited by Jrmoore2
  • 4 weeks later...

heya nlovae, sorry for the late welcome, I just returned from a month of no gaming :)

thanks again for helping my new pony back on his feet after his demise,

if I can help you with anything just ask :P

see you ingame