Just Proposed To My Then-Girlfriend Now-Fiancee,

And She Said

YES :drinks:

Who Else To Tell First (Besides My Brother, And Family), Then The Nice People At FDM?

-Jamie.

Congrats.

All the best of luck to the both of you, both in finding a date, planning things for it, and all the future that will follow.

@Jet Most Likely, But Not For A While. Im Still Young, I Wanna Travel. =)

@ Zinsho Thanks Man!

@Gogo Thanks As Well, Btw Her Name Is Ruby,

@Dragon Thanks! Havent Heard From You In A While!

... She Said

YES ...

Congratulations! Just remember that to make your relationship last it will take a LOT of work from both of you.

I would recommend you both attend some form of marriage counseling as a couple before ... and periodically after ... you get married. Initially it opens your eyes to some of the pitfalls you may encounter. After a few years it helps you both to remember why you wanted to spend the rest of your life with each other. If you cannot afford it on your own, many church groups will offer to cover the cost for you. We particularly like the Married Couple Weekend Getaways. There's nothing like staying somewhere away from home to help you focus on what really matters.

Best of luck to both of you. :woot:

Edited by Spock

@Scrappy And Barristan: Thanks!

@Spock: We Were Already Planning On Doing That :). And We Were Gonna Plan Some Sort Of Getaway After We Are Married, Maybe Now We Will Go On That Married Couple Getaway.

Congrats. From a somewhat recently married man and very recent dad. Enjoy your wife and always treasure her.

Ah, new dad. Waycha got? Me and the missus just celebrated our first (and currently only) child's 16mth "anniversary". Little boy named Zack Alexander, after the FFVII/FFIX characters.

Congrats. From a somewhat recently married man and very recent dad. Enjoy your wife and always treasure her.

Ah, new dad. Waycha got? Me and the missus just celebrated our first (and currently only) child's 16mth "anniversary". Little boy named Zack Alexander, after the FFVII/FFIX characters.

4 month old(yesterday) Boy. Xavier Brian. after my bro and I liked X names ans the wife wouldn't let me use Xerxes.

Congrats Jamie. Thats a big step in life. Good luck and take my advice.... Drink a beer before the wedding lol. :)

Or 2........

Or 3 ........

You never know :drunkards:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras