Still wondering if I should get Sacred 2 [Solved] i bought it

Hi there, dark mates.

Long time not seen.

Ok, here's the point. I just dusted my sacred UW dvd and have a lot of fun playing it again, even if I can't play closed HC anymore... The reason I did it is the need to kill monsters by dozens, jumping from mob to mob with my beloved builds (DS/Fadglad, RBoL seraphim, Poison ring Deamon (gory glory... remember Gogo ?)).

But, and this is why I'm posting here on Sacred 2 General Disc. I'm looking more and more into buying Sacred 2. Of course I got a couple of questions I need to ask you, dear mates.

I read many forums, pros and cons, but I know, you, Dark members will have the answers I'm looking for, cus' we played together, and we loved the same things in the first opus.

So, here are the questions

Will I find in Sacred 2 :

- big mobs for intense "1 against the rest of the world" fights ?

- mobs close enough to chain and feed my killing appetite ?

- too many bugs it's almost unplayable ?

I made so many mind twist to decrypt the first opus, I think I'll love the CA and items (runes/equipment/relics/permanent buffs) micro-management the second offers. I used to spawn the goblin valley with 700FS... so you understand what I mean when I say big mobs close to each other...

One point that slows me down, is the pallet of characters... as far as I've read, only the high elf and the seraphim could match my gameplay, and with a taste of diet-food (where are the mass destruction weapons... Ebolts Daemon, Poison Daemon, MG Dwarf and so on)... whereas in S1, the dark elf was the only that didn't make it to my collection of chars.

So, to all the fellows still here, please heal me, or spread the virus and take me with you in the depths of the ancarian world.

To all of those who played S1, which char seduced you in Sacred 2 and why ?

Oh, don't take this post as a requiem for S1 or a nostalgic complain from 30 year-old frustrated gamer... I just don't want to waste my bucks in a game that don't fit my expectations. I played the demo, too limited to get a clue, forced to start over again and again to test 3 of 15 combat arts... and so buggy, you equip an item, all the items equipped drop on the floor, but are still in the inventory...

High five to my dear mates, hope to see you soon again.

Edited by Nihilith

I've only played a bit of Sacred 1, but goddamn if I haven't dedicated my life to Sacred 2.

The game is stupidly large, the enemies are everywhere, the build possibilities are far more diverse than in the first game, and dear lord does it look stunning.

If you played Sacred 1 and you don't play Sacred 2, then you really need to take yourself outside and "have words" with yourself. :drunkards:

I've only played a bit of Sacred 1, but goddamn if I haven't dedicated my life to Sacred 2.

The game is stupidly large, the enemies are everywhere, the build possibilities are far more diverse than in the first game, and dear lord does it look stunning.

If you played Sacred 1 and you don't play Sacred 2, then you really need to take yourself outside and "have words" with yourself. :drool:

<twisted mode>

Heh, no need to speak to myself, I already got a nice friend to do it... but shhhh you can't see him, he is invisible to the others... Men have created asylums and put people in only for the others to feel normal... are we ? :drunkards:

Ok, monsters everywhere ... that's how many by squared foot ? Be precise, please, I love precision.

</twisted mode>

Ok, first reply is a +

let's see what's next.

Hey Nihilith! Been a while mate glad you are thinking of getting Sacred 2.

Ok now lets see if I can help you with some answers. First I didnt read anything about Sacred 2 didnt even know what characters it had till I logged in the game and looked over the manual. So I was an open book when I got the game. Also I wasnt projecting any of my love for S1 in Sacred 2 and hoping to find it there I was going in blank in a second part of the game just wanting to see and play with the old buds.

1. big mobs for intense "1 against the rest of the world" fights ?

Yes there are big mobs not sure if they will reach the size of the S1 goblin fields we where clearing up back in the day but they are big after all its sacred. Plus I personally feel to some extent they are more challenging then the mobs in S1.

2.mobs close enough to chain and feed my killing appetite ?

Yes there are areas full off mobs that are not fare from each other. There is a nice twist with areas that have smaller count that they have some tricky monsters in them that you have to be watchful about or you can be restarting a new toon fast.

3. too many bugs it's almost unplayable ?

Well I have to tell you people kept saying bugs here bugs there and every game crash was related to something in the game. I got the game in January but started playing late February becasue I didnt even want to start it on my old PC got my self a new one and started it there. So some patches where already in effect but I have to tell you my crash level was around once a week so the game was stable and the crash was not 99% connection related not game. I will not name people but others with new PC agreed that they dont crash ether it was more of old PC having hard time with the game. So from todays point of view the game is very stable a ton of bugs fixed. And if you play just for the fun of it and dont start looking for hair in the egg you wont feel any bugs.

Now the characters I have played the High Elf Pyro based. I new she was the easiest to die and I wanted to play something as close to my original first toon ever in S1 the GOW BM. She didnt disappoint me one bit and had a lot of fun with it.

The one I am playing now is a TG better said testing it out for my own benefit. Trying to put some skill testing on it as well as make a mix of Area of Effect/Boss killer. Its been nice so fare and I want to see where it will go.

Ok hope that helped and hope to see you in game soon. :D

I know I am not one of the old guard around here (I tried to like Sacred 1, but the emphasis on one-trick pony builds, the lack of variety in mobs and the bugs let me down).

Anyway.

- Mob size/density seems to mirror the first Sacred pretty well so that should not let you down.

- Yes, Sacred 2 has it's bugs. Some worse than others. It feels less bad than Sacred 1, but you will probably still be annoyed once or twice.

Regarding builds with big Area of Effect pwnage potential (which seems to be what you are hinting at). Yes, there are plenty, though a few might not seem so at first.

High Elf: Fire/Ice Elves are no-brainers.

Seraphim: No RBoL anymore, but Celestial Light (now renamed to "Radiant Pillar") is still around. Pelting Strikes (which is the Seraphim "Attack" skill) can get a lot of hits with the right equipment (read: Polarms or Dual Wield). Her new aspect offers you a neat multi-blast electric nova and a fireball based on weapon damage. The Seraph now also has several defensive buffs.

Dryad: You really ought to try one of those Acute Mind based builds. Absolutely sick damage. The Dual-staves/Nature Weaver hybrid is a warm recommendation.

Temple Guardian: Seems weak at first but can do some serious Area of Effect ownage with his Source Warden aspect. The key is to stack the "Death Blow" item modifier. His gun-tree lack the oomph of the Dwarf's though. Has an interesting physical spike-nova in the melee aspect as well.

Inquisitor: Hard to play, fragile and plagued by a number of bugs. Nevertheless probabl the most interesting char gameplay-wise. Ought to be hybridised as many of the skills synergise each other, such as Clustering Maelstrom bunching mobs together to be slaughtered by a Levin Array (fan of lightning) or Ruthless Mutilation ("Multi-hit" skill) combo'd along with it.

Shadow Warrior: Generally considered the best character for newbies due to his strong buffs. Scything Sweep is his only Area of Effect skill though.

Glad to see you Katran.

Yeah, I'm back in da house and really happy being around to see my old friends again.

Ok, that's 2 "+" for Sacred 2

What scares me is the fact that I liked to test many builds in S1, playing around with the different chars, and I hope I won't get bored in Sacred 2. But for those who really know me here, ya know I'll find enough to decipher in the mechanics before getting bored.

holy s... I added another "+" to the Sacred 2 cause...

start thinking I give a go to the local store before coming home...

I know I am not one of the old guard around here (I tried to like Sacred 1, but the emphasis on one-trick pony builds, the lack of variety in mobs and the bugs let me down).

Anyway.

- Mob size/density seems to mirror the first Sacred pretty well so that should not let you down.

- Yes, Sacred 2 has it's bugs. Some worse than others. It feels less bad than Sacred 1, but you will probably still be annoyed once or twice.

Regarding builds with big Area of Effect pwnage potential (which seems to be what you are hinting at). Yes, there are plenty, though a few might not seem so at first.

High Elf: Fire/Ice Elves are no-brainers.

Seraphim: No RBoL anymore, but Celestial Light (now renamed to "Radiant Pillar") is still around. Pelting Strikes (which is the Seraphim "Attack" skill) can get a lot of hits with the right equipment (read: Polarms or Dual Wield). Her new aspect offers you a neat multi-blast electric nova and a fireball based on weapon damage. The Seraph now also has several defensive buffs.

Dryad: You really ought to try one of those Acute Mind based builds. Absolutely sick damage. The Dual-staves/Nature Weaver hybrid is a warm recommendation.

Temple Guardian: Seems weak at first but can do some serious Area of Effect ownage with his Source Warden aspect. The key is to stack the "Death Blow" item modifier. His gun-tree lack the oomph of the Dwarf's though. Has an interesting physical spike-nova in the melee aspect as well.

Inquisitor: Hard to play, fragile and plagued by a number of bugs. Nevertheless probabl the most interesting char gameplay-wise. Ought to be hybridised as many of the skills synergise each other, such as Clustering Maelstrom bunching mobs together to be slaughtered by a Levin Array (fan of lightning) or Ruthless Mutilation ("Multi-hit" skill) combo'd along with it.

Shadow Warrior: Generally considered the best character for newbies due to his strong buffs. Scything Sweep is his only Area of Effect skill though.

Thanks Little Faith, another "+", that's 4.

S1 seraphim RBoL was just cheatin', but lead to a nice fire and forget Rune/Gold/MF splitting runner

Hope some copies remain at the store.

Most of the crashes friends in our playgroup suffered from were related to overclocking and too much details, driving the temperature of the graphic card way too high. I suffered no crash yet on my nearly 3 year old machine. Well I have an extra partition with only vista, service packs and sacred2 and all background services cut away if not needed for playing. So some of the reported crashes might be conflicts with other software.

I played a hunterseeker polearm-seraphim in sacred1 so my first character in sacred2 was a polearm melee elf. No damn shield blocking the look of my beautiful elf. From 9 month sacred 2 I played 8 melee elves.

Now with sacred2 I don't miss sacred1. Wonder what the AddOn will bring end of this month.

Too bad these troubles at ascaron, I always wished for a new patrizier like game. I still play patrizier after all these years.

Most of the crashes friends in our playgroup suffered from were related to overclocking and too much details, driving the temperature of the graphic card way too high. I suffered no crash yet on my nearly 3 year old machine. Well I have an extra partition with only vista, service packs and sacred2 and all background services cut away if not needed for playing. So some of the reported crashes might be conflicts with other software.

I played a hunterseeker polearm-seraphim in sacred1 so my first character in sacred2 was a polearm melee elf. No damn shield blocking the look of my beautiful elf. From 9 month sacred 2 I played 8 melee elves.

Now with sacred2 I don't miss sacred1. Wonder what the AddOn will bring end of this month.

Too bad these troubles at ascaron, I always wished for a new patrizier like game. I still play patrizier after all these years.

Thanks Chattius for your reply.

I think you were thinking polearm dryad or seraphim... a polearm high elf would be... annoyed with such a big stick !

Anyway, thanks and that's a sixth "+".

Nihilith! What a nice surprise. :) By all means YES you should definitely delve deep into the continueing addiction of Sacred. ^^ It maintains the complexity that we loved in S1, big mobs in the swamp region particularly and from my expereince minimal bugs. I do crash from time to time but for those who remember S1 online you'll find Sacred 2 crashes much less. Comparative value, haha. There are some VERY cool places in Sacred 2 which when I first saw them I was pretty much in awe and gleefully explored.

Uh... Just don't go to the Carnach Cave too soon. aka "The Maze". :crazy:

Come on, come on Nihilith. Sacred 2 awaits you! :D

Will I find in Sacred 2 :

WB Nihilith :crazy:

My view on Sacred 2 is somewhat different from the people replying here, I am not that happy with the new version of our beloved S1. Also, I don't agree on several points of others :D

1. Big mobs?

Well you can forget things like the Sakkara playground or the massive amounts of enemies you could spawn using the lag trick or far sight. So far, I'm experiencing mobbed-ness as a let-down. But maybe that's because we were spoiled with the tricks we could pull in S1.

2. Close enough?

That's one of the problems: it varies greatly! In some parts you can find mobs easily, and they're not that far from eachother, but even there it will happen that you need to run before you actually stumble upon a new worthy group of foes.

3. Bugs?

Hmpf. Well, let's just say it's pretty much like S1 at the start, there were quite a few bugs to begin with.

One thing that has ME worried is the fact that Studio 2 has gone belly up, and future bugs will never be fixed. With the new add-on coming, that's not a very pleasant thought, because we all know Sacred and it WILL contain bugs. There are rumors that there is an external developing team ready to tackle the bugs, but I'm holding off until I know more about it all.

About game breaking bugs, there were/are a few. Bugged quests, where quest-foes take on the level of the first player in the server. I don't know whether that problem has been fixed, but I've lost 3-4 characters that way. Also, sometimes you would encounter a death where you do not appear dead. You stop doing/taking damage, and the game slows. I think that last one got fixed, but that was a showstopper as well.

But for the moment, I'm awaiting news around the expansion. Not playing atm, either.

One thing set me back quite a bit: I can't seem to get my levels up as quick as I'd like. Sure, the first levels don't take much, but each level after 10-15 seems to be going very slow when compared to S1. Then again, that may be due to the factors described in (1) and (2).

Oh and the rats. My god, that HAS to be the most annoying monster type ever. When you got 'grass' running and you're all zoomed out, they're a complete pain because they are hardly visible. There were issues with disappearing ghost warriors in the jungle region as well, don't know whether they got fixed. But there are some annoying things about this game.

Overall, Sacred 2 has been a bit of a let-down. It's not that graphically awesome (Titan Quest still looks better than Sacred 2), gameplay has a sluggish feel to it... To me, it's not a worthy (better) sequel. Actually a prequel if you want to be exact, but you get the idea.

My 2cts .:)

Edited by Timotheus

Hi Tim... glad to see you too

the first "-", and to be true, you pointed at my deepest fears regarding Sacred 2.

Gogo, Schot, Myles and the others... I'd really like to get your opinion.

Trying to read minds...

Gogo's answer : not enough gore

Schot's : no WIDD !

Gogo, Schot, Myles and the others... I'd really like to get your opinion.

Trying to read minds...

Gogo's answer : not enough gore

Schot's : no WIDD !

Hahaha. Actually... There is WIDD. :D In Sacred 2 it's been called "Damage of enraged players." I've yet to play with it but I do believe that the Inquisitor is best suited to exploit WIDD(Wounds Increase Damage Dealt) in Sacred 2.

As for gore... Well... I have a feeling it will get better in the near future. And yes he did notice there were no flying body parts, lol.

Tim. You bring up some very important points. Bugs, slow grinding, not enough mobs. But in my opinion we have resolution for those now. With the release of patch 2.40 and then 2.43 a LOT of problems were resolved. I did run into the occasional problem previous to those patches but since the last patch I can honestly say it's been smooth sailing. :)

For me the absolute NUMBER 1 problem in S1 is nowhere to be seen in Sacred 2 and this makes Sacred 2 a huge winner for me. MP lag and the "Proximity Bug". I think we remember very well just how incredibly bad playing in a party could be in S1. Is was absolutely depressing! The lag in S1 made running the Kamikaze Sunday near impossible to play because, more often than not, as soon as 4 players were on screen together the response time from the game was that of a sloooow slide show. This is something we no longer suffer in Sacred 2. Now that I think of it in S1 the word LAAAAAAAAG could often be read in the chat box. We even made a name for it. The Lag Monster, lol. In Sacred 2 the word lag in the chat box is practically non existent. So this is something to be celebrated.

Then there was the Proximity Bug. I don't think this term was very well known in the S1 community. It was a term gogo and I coined but the problem for which it was coined I do believe was very well known by the Closed MP community. When playing with a party it would often happen, mostly at higher levels for some reason, that enemies would no longer take damage at all yet they could cause damage to players. When this happened only one player in the party was able to kill enemies. It was as if all the players on screen had fallen out of sync with the server except for one player yet all players could take damage. And die... This is another bug no longer present in Sacred 2. More celebration. ^^

I'm trying now to think of some bugs that I have to watch out for now and I'm actually having a hard time. Hmm. The game can crash from time to time. Sometimes I'll crash one right after another. That's kind of a pain but in the end I don't really mind so much. It's not very often. I "think" that quest spawn level problem is still in game but I don't know for certain because I haven't played at a low level in a while. I think the Alt Tab bug might still be around but I never Alt Tab since I play windowed mode all the time. I'm talking about PC of course and I think that the consoles have a few more bugs than the PC. Blacksmith Skill is bugged on console for example.

As for leveling and mobs it is a unique point. This is something that player experience has a large impact on. As well as having a clan, haha. When first starting out by one's self it does most definitely take a loong time to level. Starting out with nothing is tough for sure. But as a player develops, (or inherits, heh), resources the grind becomes much quicker. I recall running tests in S1 to see just how fast I could level from 1-15. The best time I managed was about 20 minutes which was pretty good compared to other player's results. In fact I'm pretty sure it was the fastest. I used Bargained experience rings and high level Blacksmith Arts in S1 to create the best grinding suit possible. Now in Sacred 2 we have handy techniques to bring a character up 15 levels in about 5 minutes. In addition to that the [D.a.r.k] Clan is presently building a Smith/Bargain Network account to make things even easier. And let's not forget the amassed guides and info here on DarkMatters and at our SacredWiki. Mobs are a plenty in the Swamp and it's an excellent place to grind for many, not all, builds. The Kobold area is much like the Goblin Lawn with many tightly packed mobs. Oh and the Kobolds are hilarious. :crazy:

Let's face it Nihilith... If there's one thing I think I know you loved about S1 it was the fact that there was so much to discover and write about. We've been having a blast documenting the game. There's just so much to write about. As odd as it may seem I think what I loved documenting the most was the Books in Sacred 2. If you haven't checked out the collection already then by all means do. ^^ Books

P.s.

There is another post I made above in case you missed it. :)

Hey Schot... sur I missed the previous post... sorry about that...

It's always a great pleasure reading from old friends. I must wait for my Graphic card to be sent back and I'll surely give it a go. Now heading to my beloved Wiki to read about Books :D

Cya..

oh and by the way, that's 7 "+" and 1 "-"

Ok... just seen Sacred 2 can be .... moded.... I spent more time modding D2 than playing it... NO, I MUST NOT BUY IT ! Mates help me.... My social life is vanishing already....

I can give you a big minus :)

In Sacred 2 any char can become a demi-god and shrug off most of the damage with minimum hurt to the build. I'm running the test on other chars and I come to this inescapable conclusion... And when your char becomes godlike, there isn't much to play for...

I can give you a big minus :)

In Sacred 2 any char can become a demi-god and shrug off most of the damage with minimum hurt to the build. I'm running the test on other chars and I come to this inescapable conclusion... And when your char becomes godlike, there isn't much to play for...

Heya Dobri. that's Sacred ! Every playable character in Sacred is a potential powerhouse. If you played S1, you already know that.

I did play S1 for a while... but Sacred 2 is better :) Still, becoming a demi-god sort of takes the fun out of it.

However, getting to that status is a lot of fun though.

Hi there, mates

@Schot : I just had a look to the Books section in the wiki... impressive work.

Ok, I've been through the demo once again yesterday night. I just fell in love for the cemetery and the crypt... and the music in the crypt, fabulous. That's too bad we can't go higher than level 10, I would have loved to test my combo once Radiant pillar upgraded to "attract" ennemies (I based my build on soldats', Magnetic RP + double Nova, and that rocks, even if ma RP isn't magnetic so far)

I can't wait to get my graphic card back, cause it's so slow even with all settings to low. and moreover, the grass appears like cubes or something, I don't see the bottom half of the characters, not telling about rats I don't see at all lol. Once the card back, I give it a last go at full power, and I think u can count me back in the lines of the Fellowship of DarkMatters.

Closed HC, watch out, old uncle Nihi will be back soon and he's gonna kick your hairy fat b**t !

Cya mates

Nihilith!

It's wonderful seeing you back! :crazy:

Well, regarding this game and if it's got enough "meat"... lol, some could say too much ? :oooo:

The number of builds possible is outstanding, and Sacred 2's focus on mechanics is just as devout as the original game. You're lucky because you're coming into the game when our clan is now "resource laden"

Most of us when we were starting out had to create builds heavy on utility to begin hoarding the items for the really exotic builds. After a good stretch of time now, the larders are full, and the really wild builds have begun to make their appearance.

Schot has donated an account to our clan which you can access here:

Clan [D.a.r.k] Account

As you can see, there is a bevy of trading/smithing toons that you can access as your Bargaining Network, all progressing in level. We are actually looking for help from our Fellowship members to help with the leveling. We're hoping to get a level 200 Niobium Bargainer/Smither in full force with this, and hopefully with everyone contributing some time, a lot of the grind will be gone.

With this, we're now able to produce Zero Utility builds (for the most part) which opens up the creativity.

And... yer back in time to see the wiki all growing up... what do you think? lol, certainly a far cry from the day of it being only ten or fifteen pages :hugs:

I hope you get the game, it was great playing with you from the original version, and your draw to game mechanics helped many people because you also like to help others out by writing what you learned.

I'm happy to see your return...

So now, regarding your decision...

Choose Wisely!

:drinks:

:)

gogo

p.s. lol, blokey...dedicated your life to Sacred 2...awesome! Now yer walking in our shoes! :shoes: Curse or blessing? Tell us in a wee bit :P

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, just got my copy of Sacred 2. Will install and patch it tonight, and get a first glance at solo campaign mode, as my CG Card isn't back right now and I may have some freaky lag issues in multi. Imagine Ancaria, with cubes instead of grass... lots of cube, I can't event see the items on the floor (niether my seraph's legs... :unsure: but well I'm running the demo, maybe it will be more playable with the full release).

So to all the officers here, I have a question.

May you allow me to wear my [D.a.r.k] tag again after such a long time ? I can't play with....

Cheers

you're status is still ''fellowship'' so I bet you can :D

oh and while im writing in this thread let me get my answers :P

1) yes

2) yes

3) yes

and I got to put in this... dobri said:

I did play S1 for a while... but Sacred 2 is better

and I have to disagree, when it comes to sacred I get terribly nostalogic -.- I miss underworld so much its terrible, lol.

one of the things I dont like is the whole thing with terrain and hills, makes it kinda hard to get an overview, you are going to notice that very fast in the orc lands.. and you are gonna miss sacred uw :P

anyway, the communety is still great so its still quite a bit of fun.

you bought EU-version, right? if so I hope to see you on the servers soon :)

Edited by Erling
you bought EU-version, right? if so I hope to see you on the servers soon :D

As soon as I get my CG card back, Erling, I'll roam in Ancaria with you

Hi Nihilith,

We haven't met in game, but like you I fell in love with S1 and took my time picking up Sacred 2. I know you have the game now, so you'll be able to form your own opinions on it, which I'm interested in reading, but I thought I might throw my own thoughts in here.

First off I miss S1:UW, the dwarf in particular, as he really appealed to me. Taken on it's own merits Sacred 2 is a great game. It's game world is immense, and the monster population is huge. The number of builds you can come up with is staggering, but what keeps me playing is the sense of humor with the game. My last quest is a prime example of the humor, I was hired by a gardener in one of the main citys to kill 'bunnies'. Yep that's right, cute, cuddly and adorable rabbits. I ran round with my High Elf nuking them with Incendiary Shower a CA that rains down meteors from the sky. I can't remember a time when I laughed so hard or had so much fun with a game.

Bug wise, having fully patched the game and solely playing in SP mode, the only bug I've run into is a memory leak that crashes the game when you save and exit it after a long play session. Some people complain about the game being too easy, something that the dev's fixed in the upcoming expansion pack.

I hope you have as much fun with Sacred 2 as I am having.

Regards

Raven

you bought EU-version, right? if so I hope to see you on the servers soon :D

As soon as I get my CG card back, Erling, I'll roam in Ancaria with you

Hi Nihilith,

We haven't met in game, but like you I fell in love with S1 and took my time picking up Sacred 2. I know you have the game now, so you'll be able to form your own opinions on it, which I'm interested in reading, but I thought I might throw my own thoughts in here.

First off I miss S1:UW, the dwarf in particular, as he really appealed to me. Taken on it's own merits Sacred 2 is a great game. It's game world is immense, and the monster population is huge. The number of builds you can come up with is staggering, but what keeps me playing is the sense of humor with the game. My last quest is a prime example of the humor, I was hired by a gardener in one of the main citys to kill 'bunnies'. Yep that's right, cute, cuddly and adorable rabbits. I ran round with my High Elf nuking them with Incendiary Shower a CA that rains down meteors from the sky. I can't remember a time when I laughed so hard or had so much fun with a game.

Bug wise, having fully patched the game and solely playing in SP mode, the only bug I've run into is a memory leak that crashes the game when you save and exit it after a long play session. Some people complain about the game being too easy, something that the dev's fixed in the upcoming expansion pack.

I hope you have as much fun with Sacred 2 as I am having.

Regards

Raven

Hi Raven and thanks for sharing your opinion about Sacred 2.

Bunny quest... that reminds me S1 when you start off with a brand new Battle Mage in SP. You have to defeat a creature in a place surrounded by stones. Once dead, you click a monolith (or something like that) and it spawns rabbits. Can't remember if they're agressive or if you must have a "kill animal" item but you can spawn millions of them and toast'em to your convenience.

Aren't the people complaining about ease playing cookie-cutter builds ? S1 was damn easy also, but trying to get a "unique" char through niob was a real challenge. Ease is the result of laziness. Fun is the result of creativity. And by buying Sacred 2, I think I knocked at the right door.

Cheers