Who is playing Ice & Blood now?

Just downloaded it and started to play a bit. Just wondering who has it now just so I know who to look for when going on-line

Nice mate! I'm a bit jealous ^^.

Still need to wait till 23th of October before it's released in Belgium :sigh:

Hope you have a great time !

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

We don't have it yet. We have four accounts to upgrade, and we're trying to figger out the money on this ^^ We're probably gonna upgrade three of the accounts, and then wait till Ice and Blood comes down on sale. We're busy leveling all our traders, because of the reported difficulty of the Expansion (yay!) And we're hoping to be on the Ice and Blood servers in a week or so, or unless we get our traders leveled faster.

:sigh:

gogo

I have gotten Ice and Blood, but I haven't been much online as I'm trying to get to know the game with my SP characters, don't want any deaths in HC just because I got lazy and didn't want to get to know the weakness and strongpoints of the enemies.

Haven't tried it out yet, but there is a button in the menu that you can export your char to use in SP and LAN sessions, hope to see you on the add-on servers soon gogo :sigh:

Ah sweet then!

If we can export our toons like from old Sacred, then we're saved! No need to actually fight the expansion bosses with our HC toons until we do test runs in open to see if the mechanics of the build work.

If they don't, they can be reworked, and/or scrapped and restarted.

:sigh:

gogo

I guess that's why they have implented the feature, had been a shame to lose your HC toon in testing out what's dangerous and what's not.

A good tips gogo is to shop for some -% Damage Over Time jewelries as your favorite XP spot the swamps has gotten really nasty now with Spitting Spiders doing some really high damage with their DOT attacks.

yup there's an export button and it works !!

I didn't bother waiting for it to be released locally. I just went to the official download site and got it there. Have no idea what I paid for it though lol. Just waiting for it to show up in my account transactions. I think I paid 35.00 U.S. Dollars (it was 16.71 pounds (I think))

I think I paid 35.00 U.S. Dollars (it was 16.71 pounds (I think))

You had a good price for Ice and Blood.

I have Ice and Blood since last friday, but didn't have a lot of time to play it yet.

If we can export our toons like from old Sacred, then we're saved! No need to actually fight the expansion bosses with our HC toons until we do test runs in open to see if the mechanics of the build work.

If they don't, they can be reworked, and/or scrapped and restarted.

That's a fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing it with us! :sigh:

Max

Been playing the snot out of Ice and Blood on US and EU servers of course :D

btw, I got my first legendary item ever in the new blood forest, it was actually a quest reward. has anyone seen it yet? I didn't see it listed in the wiki

Gobnardeal.jpg

You guys are so lucky. We`ve been driving like heck our toons to as high as possible in quickest time to get the traders in shape for expansion... hopefully we`ll have level 160 traders in just a few days, then it`s ice and bloooooooooood

:D

gogo

The trader I'm bringing up right now is very very VERY weak on the def. I specced her only for grinding, to get her up to high level in time for expansion. She'll be up in levels and useful for trading....but a disaster against any bosses or anything with too much Oomph shooting at her at once. She'll probably be penned up for her own safety on the starter isle forever.

:)

gogo

My level 120 Dryad died...SChot killled her!

With us being behind all you guys on Expansion, even using some preetty strange techniques for super leveling, it`ll be too long before we can level up another 160 dryad trader.

We`ve switched to a crappy back up dryad trader that I had wanted to kill a while back...she`s level 140, and so I only have to level her 20 levels...but boy do I ever had playing with her... Zero Def skills...needless to say, she comes complete with heart attacks included if I`m not careful.

:D

gogo

srsly can't wait to see you all in there! I was playing on the US servers and last night for the first time I saw someone else in the lobby :shock:

You all will mostly be in the EU servers, right? I'll keep a spot warm for ya and I'll see you there :)

Edited by AgentSmith5150

Hi guys!Waiting until addon is out in stores in Australia,I only use hard copies of games,never DL content.So I let you guys find the bugs and the Devs fix them. By the time I get the game its all golden (touch wood).

@ Gogo. Mirage bit the bullet? Sorry to hear that man,you bled for her levels!At least with your backup toon after twenty levels you can relax again.(cross fingers).I dont get what you mean that Schot killed her?Was he playing her?

@ AgentSmith,maybe you are pushing your toons too hard?Sit back and relax with easier mobs/bosses for a bit with a ton of mentor potions?Maybe try Orcs,they are pretty easy for the xp they give and if you feel game take on the Orc Cave?

Also there is no shame in killing silver difficulty bosses for the xp and low level sets over and over and over.Login kill white griffin take his phat lewts log out repeat add nausem and you be surprised the xp that follows.There is no need to push your toons too hard if your goal is to make it to gold/plat,doing the same level content forever will burn you out!And then when you reach gold you can go hard again.

Edit: Oops @AgentSmith was meant for a different thread sorry.

Edited by (Darkelf) Temper

Loss of level120 did hurt (lol, okay it hurt a lot :)) But thank god for the backup... even though I hate that dryad. I'll just get her to level 150 to shop, then onto new horizons with Ice and Blood!

gogo

Loss of level120 did hurt (lol, okay it hurt a lot :)) But thank god for the backup... even though I hate that dryad. I'll just get her to level 150 to shop, then onto new horizons with Ice and Blood!

:bye:

gogo

Sorry to hear you lost her gogo, thats a high level toon to lose:(

TBH since losing my first Dragon Mage I've moved over to SC. Ice and Blood is just to unpredictable for me as it is and I really don't want to lose any more toons that didn't deserve to die.

Yeah the toon loss was awful. I`ve been really hearing tons of things bout how tuff the expansion is...Ill take my toons to open, see how they do in expansion there... if they dno`t make it, I`ll take a pic of them remember them in respect from old game and then kill èm, use the slots for this final chapter of the Sacred Saga Franchise...

Biggest Evillest toughest game...Ascaron`s final send off to the fans, and hopefully something that will keep me scratching my head in search for the builds that will succeed in the new lands.

:bye:

gogo