Who is playing Ice & Blood now?

Biggest Evillest toughest game...Ascaron`s final send off to the fans, and hopefully something that will keep me scratching my head in search for the builds that will succeed in the new lands.

LAST!?! I hope you mean just the last expansion! =(

I don't have the heart to get B&I. After having gone through 2.3x-2.4x and all of Ascaron & Deep Silver's vacillating balance changes, I don't want to put up with the mercurial nature of B&I and its upcoming patch. :(

Well...I was there as you noticed I guess, but you left when I went to get some gear from a mule. Ended up with 3 people in the server 10mins later though...it was the busiest I've seen it since I moved to the addon

Well...I was there as you noticed I guess, but you left when I went to get some gear from a mule. Ended up with 3 people in the server 10mins later though...it was the busiest I've seen it since I moved to the addon

I was one of those two. It was nice to have someone to play with. Unfortunately there are not usually many (or any sometimes) peeps on at the time I am free to play.

Though it is available in France, and even if I'm a pure Sacred 2 Fan, €30 for 1 char, 2 regions, a carrier imp and just some few new items... I'm still wondering if I will get it. Underworld added 2 chars, a lot of items and new mechanics for S1. Not sure if Ice and Blood is worth €30 right now. Maybe on my list to Santa ! And as in France, I can hardly play with you guys (you play when I work and vice versa), even the online "need" for the expansion pack (no pack, no friends cause you all got it) isn't an argument for me, today, at least.

Edited by Nihilith

*turns green of jealousey watching all his friends play Ice & Blood*

Hehe I'll just have to sit and wait then :paladin:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras

yup I was there until I fell down and went 'boom' (in game that is). Figured killing two Dragon Mages was enough for one night. But will be back on shortly to kill a couple more.