Hello everyone just dropping in to say hi. I'm new to the forums(obviously otherwise I wouldn't be posting here). I just got into sacred 2 bout a month ago and more recently went out and bought sacred gold(awesome game if a bit clumsy in some spots). Looking foreward to spending an obscene amount of time here.

Cheers!

Nic

Welcome, glad to see ya here.

Straight Jackets are available for purchase at the door for the low low price if a cookie, see Chareos Rantras. Purchase in not mandatory, however we find most people take us up on the offer eventually.

Edited by locolagarto
Welcome, glad to see ya here.

Straight Jackets are available for purchase at the door for the low low price if a cookie, see Chareos Rantras. Purchase in not mandatory, however we find most people take us up on the offer eventually.

Correction, purchase of cookies IS mandatory, secondary affects do not fall under the responsibilty of CR company or D.a.r.k. now please eat these

*stuffs cookies*

Ty for your cooperation

cheers!

chOreos Rantras

PS: Yes I have my own company called CR, bite me! :thumbsup:

Edited by Chareos Rantras
:) Hello and welcome im new here as well been playin the game for about a month now loads of fun :)

welcome to you as well, suedamn! have a look around, ask a question , or just hang out and enjoy!

welcome to you as well, suedamn! have a look around, ask a question , or just hang out and enjoy!

Thanks =) new to forums in general so its takin a bit to get used to it but dont worry ill be buggin u guys soon enough :)

Thanks =) new to forums in general so its takin a bit to get used to it but dont worry ill be buggin u guys soon enough :)

Welcome! Hope you'll enjoy yer stay!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, (we'll ofc first zap you to another dimension but that's ok if you don't land on Zorg 911X)

cheers!

chOreos Rantras