Greetings

Greetings from the netherlands Me myself I and my other friends have bought ourselves sacred gold (2 euros in a bargain bin..can you believe that?) and during my search for info and the likes on the game I came across this here forums. We have made ourselves right at home here and started reading up on various tidbits of info. I found out that Sacred is rather unforgiving when it comes to the unwary, the unprepared and the new So I might end up asking various questions...no...I know I will end up asking a hell lot of questions...

quick bit on myself (for those interested)

I'm a Dutchie

I'm a Hippie

I'm a Pagan

I'm a rather tall man (hence the Giant bit in the topic description)

I'm a Weirdo

I'm contaigious (or at least my calm and happy mood is contagious)

Gerbert the Stormgiant

Greetings from the netherlands Me myself I and my other friends have bought ourselves sacred gold (2 euros in a bargain bin..can you believe that?) and during my search for info and the likes on the game I came across this here forums. We have made ourselves right at home here and started reading up on various tidbits of info. I found out that Sacred is rather unforgiving when it comes to the unwary, the unprepared and the new So I might end up asking various questions...no...I know I will end up asking a hell lot of questions...

I'm a Dutchie

I'm a Hippie

I'm a Pagan

I'm a Weirdo

Gerbert the Stormgiant

Welcome Gerbert! Excellent introduction, glad you found us and there is lots to read and learn here. Most of us have transitioned to Sacred2, but there is still tons of Sacred folks here and lots of info in these forums and on SacredWiki. enjoy

actually I'm more of a blue person...like the blue of the clear sky on a summer day in the swiss alps while laying on your back in the grass and enjoying the fresh air...

that kinda blue...you know what I'm saying?

so anyways...it's blue giant...not green giant...green is a nice color too but blue is nicer...

Edited by ChaosPriest

I'm a Dutchie

I'm a Hippie

I'm a Pagan

I'm a Weirdo

Gerbert the Stormgiant

Heh, I like the intro Gerbert. Humorous and to the point. Glad to read that you and your friends have settled down nicely here in the DarKMatters... we have plenty of fun intro topics to attack yourselves to if you want to meet more in the community that way. We`re a right good friendly bunch, and always looking to meet more peeps.

Welcome again, have fun on the boards.

:D

gogo

Hey hey there ChaosPriest. Welcome to DarkMatters. :oooo:

Sacred Gold eh? That's a fun fun game. Fond memories of that one I do and much enjoying Sacred 2 now. You're quite right about Sacred being somewhat unforgiving to the unaware. Quite a bit to learn in the Sacred games in order to truely master a character's powers. But when you finally figure "most" of it out it's sooo rewarding. :D

Have fun!

I'm a Dutchie

I'm a Hippie

I'm a Pagan

I'm a Weirdo

Oh we gotta hang out at some time lol....if I could just find my passport now and get time off from work :D Welcome to the forums