Just Arrived

Hey everyone! I just recently got around to ordering Sacred 2 online after having wanted it for quite some time. I pretty much fall head over heels for any game with an emphasis on loot, heh. Stumbled across this gem of a site while browsing the webbernets trying to pick up a basic understanding of this games mechanics before it arrives and I can actually get my feet wet.

Anyways, look forward to diving into the plethora of knowledge here and asking questions of my own in the near future. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome all!

Welcome to the world of loot Cainiac! :) Love your nic. How did you choose it? It's sounds/looks so unique. Nice work on the sig as well. :)

Yeah I can't wait to get started!

My handles origin is fairly simple really. My last name is Cain, I just made the n a mirror for the letters and got Cainiac. It sounded cool, and looks cool courtesy of being a palindrome (same forwards as backwards). Captilizing everything but the I's is just my personal flair, and prime comes from being a fan of the tv series Sliders heh.

As for the sig, I can't take credit. A buddy of mine from another forum slapped it together for me, I just supplied the images and the ideas. I'm still learning my ways around photoshop and the like. Glad people seem to like it though :P

Awesome intro. I appreciate the writing, the explanation of the nic and especially the effort you've put in the sig. You're in (well I think anyway) a pretty cool little Sacred Universe here at DarkMatters and we're populated by wonderfully loony friendlies..

like !

:)

gogo

p.s. And great seeing you here on the boards, welcome to Darkmatters!

Hello and welcome! I have only been a member of this site for a month or so but it is very well put together and all the admins are very helpful! If you have any questions look through the sacredwiki first usually the answers to almost anything I am looking for are in there. Once again, hello and if you have questions ask!