Hallo There!

Hey guys,

just thought I'd post to say hello; I picked the collector's edition and Ice & Blood up before christmas. Did start to play it a couple of times but never really got very far. So just starting it proper now (single Player; Want to see the class quest).

Started playing a Shadow Warrior but for some reason it was getting killed really easiliy; Only got that to level 4 and started a Seraphym. The Seraphym is 2-3 shotting everything and atm feels a better fit. Just started looking into all the things to do with the class, there seems to be a lot of depth in the customization elements and some things I'm not certain about. (Example being Runes: Does using Runes increase the cooldown time on your All your Combat Art's?)

I'm sure I'll work it all out by playing the game a bit; Just need to find some good solid information on my class and of course things that effect everyone e.g. Crafting and such. :)

Just started looking into all the things to do with the class, there seems to be a lot of depth in the customization elements and some things I'm not certain about. (Example being Runes: Does using Runes increase the cooldown time on your All your Combat Art's?)

I'm sure I'll work it all out by playing the game a bit; Just need to find some good solid information on my class and of course things that effect everyone e.g. Crafting and such. :)

Welcome to Dark Matters! :)

There are several build guides in the guides section here: Guides and Walkthroughs

You don't necessarily have to follow a guide, but they have tons of insight into build strategies and combat art usage. and most have guides and tips on Runes. the Rune/Regen system in Sacred 2 is very complex but once you figure it out it is not hard to master. it is the main balance to great speed and damage in this game I think.

And of course there is the SacredWiki Fallen_Angel.

After all that info, if you just want to converse with us about stuff, post a question on a related forum section and be as detailed as you can. We will get back to you with as detail an answer as we can.

cheers!

Welcome to FDM Rahlik. :) There is quite a lot to learn with Sacred 2 but I find that's the most fun part of the game. All that discovery. Feel free to ask questions. :)

Thanks for the welcome guys :)

So far gotten to about level 7 (Only little still);

Skilling up the following:

Vitality to 75

Taken:

Tactics Lore (will get to 75)

Revered Tech 2 (not taking anymore yet)

Concentration 1 ( for 2 buffs Bfg and Battle stance)

And just got my First BFG Rune so only just started using it hehe :thumbsup:

Once I get some concrete ideas of what I'm doing I'll post a few queries in the relevant forums :)