Shiny New Set Item Page Layout!

After much encouragement from munera in the past I finally brought myself to rethinking the Set Item page layouts. It was a much needed redesign since the Set Items have changed quite drastically. Sets that can be found in both Pre and Post Ice & Blood have quite different stats and as a wikii it's important that we acknowledge that. I've rebuilt the Armantin's Legacy page in a way that I hope very clearly displays the differences. If anyone has suggestions before this template is implemented across all the sets by all means please share you thoughts! :blink:

newsetlayout.gif

Looking good, now we "only" need to get all the other set pieces gathered up :blink:

EDIT: Or do you already have all the different sets since you already had the level 225 versions of the pieces?

Edited by Spunky

Nice work Schot! :D

If you're thinking in editing all set items, maybe I'll help you sending the set pics when I finish with legendaries, so that you don't spend time taking them. :blink:

Thanks guys! :happy:

Looking good, now we "only" need to get all the other set pieces gathered up :)

EDIT: Or do you already have all the different sets since you already had the level 225 versions of the pieces?

Nice work Schot! :)

If you're thinking in editing all set items, maybe I'll help you sending the set pics when I finish with legendaries, so that you don't spend time taking them. :)

I'll be re-using the originals I still have stored away in PSD projects. It will make these changes go much much faster. I'll just have to add an extra slot to the Ice and Blood versions and the occasional adjustment of modifiers. If Armantin's Legacy is any indication, there really isn't that much to change. Thanx for the offer Munera. :)

Just noticed your addition to the template Munera. Thank you. :) Completely forgot about the importance of how many set pieces worn is required in order to get each set bonus.

Nice work, Schot. The page looks full of information, but it's well structured and keeps being readable and understandable, which most times is really difficult: good job. :D

Btw, I may suggest a to add a new small section to these pages enumerating the skills needed (armor lore, shield lore, etc...) to take full advantage of the set. What do you think?

Cheers, :P

Zeno.

Thanx gogo and Zeno. :D

Good point Zeno. I think that same thinking could be applied to the Bonus to Combat Arts as well. Maybe using the existing Skills and Combat Arts sections would be good. Adding a brief explanation about the fact that the character must have chosen the specified skills and combat arts in order to benefit from the respective bonuses of the set? Comabt Arts and Skills section.

Speaking of required skills on set items. I'm a little bothered by the new line of text on all armor pieces; Modifier: "Armor Lore". It doesn't seem to do anything but what it has always done. Reduce Regeneration Penalty. Is it reeeeaally necessary to have that line of text? Reason why I ask is because adding it to my existing item captures just feels like a waste of time...

Welcome back Zeno! :P

Adding a brief explanation about the fact that the character must have chosen the specified skills and combat arts in order to benefit from the respective bonuses of the set? Comabt Arts and Skills section.

That would be enough for sure.

Reason why I ask is because adding it to my existing item captures just feels like a waste of time...

Well, maybe if you ever got terribly bored... otherwise I wouldn't bother about this texts.

Adding a brief explanation about the fact that the character must have chosen the specified skills and combat arts in order to benefit from the respective bonuses of the set? Comabt Arts and Skills section.

That would be enough for sure.

Reason why I ask is because adding it to my existing item captures just feels like a waste of time...

Well, maybe if you ever got terribly bored... otherwise I wouldn't bother about this texts.

Not sure if its relevant but not all armors have "armor lore" Endijans Wings for seraphim have "Shield Lore" with a Combat Values modifier for "Shield Lore". There may be others. perhaps we only need to note the exceptions.

Thanx guys. :D So I'll go with a simple explanation for Armor Lore and for other Skill requirements that actually have an effect on item modifiers on the item I'll put them on the image.

• 3 weeks later...

Wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this I was lucky enough to find both bits of the Nikotaste's Arguement set at the weekend and had noticed the image of the seraphim wearing them is not on the Wiki.

If Schot or anyone would like to have the items(both gold lv 90) then I'd be happy to give them over for taking images. I don't have a seraphim that could wear them at that level.

Love the new set page layout by the way Schot :D

Edited by Dobster