Bolster the Ranks

Hi everyone, I have been lurking for just a bit, and decided to finally raise my hand for role call.

Present.

Anyways, I currently only have Sacred 2:FA for PS3, and am having alot of fun with it. I found this site while searching for build direction, and realized this was actually a great community. I tend not to join online forum communities, but this one seemed safe enough. Looking forward to contributing and perhaps meeting some of you on the PSN.

Hehe, yeah. Safe among a crowd of like-minded people.

Not too big into making a reply to a good question that someone asks, spending time thinking of what they really want to know, only to have my post preceded and followed with posts from others like, " you are nub stfu ", " lol Holy Hannah! MY L337 build ftw " , " go look the answer up ", " n00b get off our board if yo want 2 play lik a girl I borrow yo a jumprope frum my sis stfu "

That tends to make me never want to post anything ever. So yeah, seems safe here. This really has been a great tome of info for me this week, here on DM.org. The dedication from the community is really impressive and I have to hand it to the Admin and Mods... the site is well put together, organized, and concise. I only fear that now that I am here, the site and it's inhabitants will disperse. It has happened to me before.

Our mod team has stuck it out with us now for many years, and we've been blessed with finding new members who can help organize the forum, keep everyone excited and most importantly, can write with positive, celebratory values even when on sad days. I know that many game forums have copious amounts of flames...but you'll never find that here, and that's a promise.

Once again, welcome!

:)

gogo

Well now that you say that.....we are moving this weekend......

Just changing hosts , so nothing will change :D

And here we value everyone's insight, questions, thoughts etc...we promote discussion and we love helping those new to the game to understand and enjoy it like we do :D So no worries, we're not going anywhere :)

I know that many game forums have copious amounts of flames...but you'll never find that here, and that's a promise.

yup the only flames we have here are on gogo's avatar

Well thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. Really. I anticipate a long, productive stay.

So, because I have to ask.... when was the last time you " moved" like you are doing this weekend, and how many times would you say you have done so since, I suppose the site started in 05?

( I can see this site undermining my leveling already :) )

Hehe, yeah. Safe among a crowd of like-minded people.

Not too big into making a reply to a good question that someone asks, spending time thinking of what they really want to know, only to have my post preceded and followed with posts from others like, " you are nub stfu ", " lol Holy Hannah! MY L337 build ftw " , " go look the answer up ", " n00b get off our board if yo want 2 play lik a girl I borrow yo a jumprope frum my sis stfu "

That tends to make me never want to post anything ever. So yeah, seems safe here. This really has been a great tome of info for me this week, here on DM.org. The dedication from the community is really impressive and I have to hand it to the Admin and Mods... the site is well put together, organized, and concise. I only fear that now that I am here, the site and it's inhabitants will disperse. It has happened to me before.

Heya!

Hmmm.... safe? We are definately not safe! :D We ar Kirrraaazzy :)

But, on a more serious note, you will NOT find embarassing texts here like the examples you posted. That just turns my stomach!

We are are here to help eachother... and the only one that might call you a noob here is... well you!

Anyways, welcome again!

Greetz

I should let gogo answer this since he knows the answer (but that has never stopped me yet) It's happened only a couple times...mostly because we outgrew the original bandwidth or the provider wasn't meeting our needs. I hope this next move will be the last for quite a long time.

At the very least a year. ^^

Heya John and welcome. Rest assured we aren't going anywhere for a loooooong time. gogo has ensured that with state of the art shackle technology...

"run while you can! send help!" "Aaaaaaaahh!" *Gets dragged away into dungeon workshop by shackle*

Oh man! I slept in and missed all the fun! so I see you've met the crew.

Welcome to the forum John! Come on in and have a seat right here -->

* sneaks off to light the caldron and look for Recipe for PSN player Stew*

At the very least a year. ^^

Heya John and welcome. Rest assured we aren't going anywhere for a loooooong time. gogo has ensured that with state of the art shackle technology...

"run while you can! send help!" "Aaaaaaaahh!" *Gets dragged away into dungeon workshop by shackle*

Well I hope his newest version doesn't chafe your ankles too too much and is long enough to let you reach the fridge :D

I suspected as much while I lurked last week in the shadows. I suppose it's testament to my own personality that having seen what I have seen, I chose not to slink off. After all, I can't in good conscious leave knowing what kinda crazy party transpires daily at the DMF.

However, only time will tell whether or not my presence will throw everything off into chaos.

Hey welcome =D

This has been bugging me for a few minutes while I've been reading this thread. Where is your avatar from? I think I've seen it before somewhere, only place I can think of is Phantasy Star Online/Universe.

:4rofl:

Wow so cool. gogo has his own emoticon

:blink: