Hey All.

Hey guys, How is everyone? :Just_Cuz_21:

Thought Id say hey to all being new to the forums and just recently getting my ps3 connected to the net and wanted to meet some fellow Sacred II - FA players :)

Ive used this site a fair bit for guides, builds, maps and its about time I sign up and join the community :)

So :) HI!

G'day! ;)

Welcome!

How is the 500Gig? I've seen the 120's here in The Great White North, but didn't know about a 500 GB version!

Haha yeah they are kind of hard to come by, Pretty expensive to some but worth it to me, Use it for everything, The bad thing about it is that PS2 games dont run on it, Its out of their league styles which is a bummer, But more room for games/music/movies/videos/pics etc...

Cost me just over $1000 when I got it but Im sure if you ebay it you might get some cheaper if your interested.. Just remember that they arent PS2 compatible. :<

PS. A fellow aussie I see :)

They are like cockroaches.....just when you think you got rid of all of them.......another one appears when you least expect it. :)

PS. A fellow aussie I see :)

They are like cockroaches.....just when you think you got rid of all of them.......another one appears when you least expect it. :)

Haha too true stubbie, You can be a brother cockroach :) Mr. Sydney :) Good to see a few aussie fellas though, its great actually..