My Introduction

Hey and welcome my fellow Andrew. Glad to see you post. Please tell us a little about yourself. We love to get to know our new members.

hi

Well, I like to play RPG games, I have played a lot over the years, like:-

dungeon siege 1 & 2

spellforce 1 & 2

neverwinter nights 1 & 2

divine divinity (my first and best RPG game I played the graphics was bad, but the game play was awesome, I liked the skill system in that game)

beyond divinty

farscape the game

catwomen

rogue spear

delta force (all of them)

deathtrap dungeon

half life 1 & 2

Tomb raider 2, and legend, but none of the others

Prince of quin

swat 3

valhala chronicles

might and magic

wizardy 8

RTS games

simcity, 2000, 3000, 3000 world edition, 4 +rush hour

economic war

industry giant

settlers 3

hotel giant

startup 2000

plus many more games, I got like 400 games on my computer

I also like computers, this computer I am using, I bought all the parts separate and put them together and I installed the operating system myself, I got 2 computers, my old one and my new one, I like to watch sci-fi on the tv, like stargate, and star trek, and farscape, doctor who, red dwarf, night rider.

I am between 25 and 40 years old, but I never give out my date of birth to no one on the internet

At moment I am unemployed, and I would be working in call centre type work

Edited by Andrew581257
I also like computers, this computer I am using, I bought all the parts separate and put them together and I installed the operating system myself, I got 2 computers, my old one and my new one, I like to watch sci-fi on the tv, like stargate, and star trek, and farscape, doctor who, red dwarf, night rider.

Oh a stargate fan. I'm enjoying the most recent series; Stargate Universe. I never got into the previous Stargates but this one is enjoyable. There's some excellent actors in the cast. My fave is the Robert Carlyle as Dr. Nicholas Rush. He's an amazing actor and it was in 28 Days Later that I think he really made an impact.

Oh a stargate fan. I'm enjoying the most recent series; Stargate Universe. I never got into the previous Stargates but this one is enjoyable. There's some excellent actors in the cast. My fave is the Robert Carlyle as Dr. Nicholas Rush. He's an amazing actor and it was in 28 Days Later that I think he really made an impact.

Hi

my favourite charactor in stargate is the guy that plays jack o neal, cos I seen him in a hit tv show called "Mac Gifver" something like that name, he played as an intelegent man in that earlier tv show I saw him in, he was acting as a person that could solve problems by making things with chemistry, like bombs and other stuff, very tactical in that tv show, but in star gate he is a fighter more than doing what he did in the other program I saw him in

Heya,

Welcome to tha FDM :D

Spellforce huh.... When I bought my new rig, it would not run anymore... Read up and concluded they were never going to fix that.

One of the better combinations of RPG and Strategy.

Enjoy your stay here!

Greetz

I'm a dungeon siege fan as well, Andrew. I remember me, Schot and a few others from the SIF were heavily into it when the sequel was released. Robust builds, lush graphics, good storytelling. The only thing that let me down and let me down hard was the lack of MP. After coming from a game like Sacred where online adventuring was so vital, having to make so many sacrifices with game options for Dungeon Siege left me with a touch of broken heart. After that, there was TQ which, again, dropped the ball with closed MP servers...

boy I'm picky huh

:)

gogo