Highest damage in Sacred 2 with a single attack

I just wanted to know how much damage people have managed to hit with a sigle attack or Combat Art. Please include Combat Art (level too, if you can remember), Class and character level.

Without x% life leech, and only one hit in an attack series?

Around 250000 pre AddOn with a horse dryad (level 100) and rear up on a single hit, acute mind boosted, death blow, level 200 horse

Around 210000 pre AddOn with a polearm melee elf (level 130): damage x-x rings, no rune cap magic coup , death blow

After the AddOn I played mainly weaponless:

Around 24000, weaponless, dryad (level 120), ravaged impact at 80, death blow, damage x-x rings, armour piercing

But the ravaged impact dryad is doing double-attacks with explosions. So the damage is a lot if done mid in a group.

Without x% life leech, and only one hit in an attack series?

Around 250000 pre AddOn with a horse dryad (level 100) and rear up on a single hit, acute mind boosted, death blow, level 200 horse

Around 210000 pre AddOn with a polearm melee elf (level 130): damage x-x rings, no rune cap magic coup , death blow

After the AddOn I played mainly weaponless:

Around 24000, weaponless, dryad (level 120), ravaged impact at 80, death blow, damage x-x rings, armour piercing

But the ravaged impact dryad is doing double-attacks with explosions. So the damage is a lot if done mid in a group.

That's some really good damage you have going there before the addon.

Thos are some damn big hit's, I can't read German, are those before or after the add-on?

As you can see on the pics and on the date of the posts its before the add-on.

Hmmmmm.... :)

If we wanted the absolute highest damage hit (ie for a screenshot, etc)... wouldn't the biggest numbers show up when fighting a level 4 elf or kobold in Bronze?

Only if you play single player as when playing closed net you can't access the lower difficulties/stages after you have leveled higher than their level limit(bronze max 60 for example).

Only if you play single player as when playing closed net you can't access the lower difficulties/stages after you have leveled higher than their level limit(bronze max 60 for example).

Guess what I'm doing when I get home :) Another checkmark for offline console play! (counting.... two total checkmarks 8(

Although I only have one of the Insight mods on Acute Mind.... ohwell. Max damage some other day. It'll be interesting, tho!

Let me know if you hit 1 million :)

Should I try? It won't be today... Level 93, AM giving ~3500 int... and my Lances is a laughable level 6... I'd be happy with 100K. For today.

If I had double-insight, and @ level 200, I might think it would be feasable because there is no rune cap on console.... but I'm not sure if 1M is possible....

What build and class are you, Essjayehm?

See below ;)

Dual-Weilding staves is a tricky build, I mostly use the Acute Mind/Black Curse combo followed by Edaphic Lances for bossfights because of the low chance to hit she usually has. Melee for most mobs, but spellchucking for bosses.

I've had the damage turned off mostly because I was running Viperish Disease exploit for some levels. I'll turn it on today and see how much damage numbers I can get from one activation of Lances. I know I won't get a million in one "hit" but I can imagine that if I can line up enough kobolds I can get well over a million with one "activation" of the Combat Art.

Stay tuned!

OOPs: I'm on console! Your results may vary on PC.

PSS: Call me Scott! Easier on your keyboard. ;)

NEXT DAY EDIT:

Booo :)

12-13 thousand damage vs. level 4 kobolds with Acute Mind +3500 intelligence and Lances level 16 with Thorns, Thorns, Singe modifications. I thought it would be much,much higher since when I farm the Griffon in Gold (level 84) I can do almost 9k with deathblow.

I didn't try hitting the anklebiters with Black Curse (with porus mod), but I don't think it would get much better than 15k if I did...

I'll have to re-try with lots more runes eaten into my Combat Art's! (someday)

Edited by essjayehm
  • 2 weeks later...

Shame Shadow Warriors can't get that high in damage. The classic argument that they have high survivability doesn't flow well with some buffs casters can use to make them just as hard to kill. PVP would be a joke for Shadow Warrior vs casters, though Shadow Warrior buffs have ways to counter that. Shame there is no real rogue build to make them high end killing machines... melee always seems to be low end dps and high armour (rogues being the exceptions). It's just sour grapes, my highest HE only got to level 16 (she ran out of money buying potions).

Carry on, love to know what highest post Ice and Blood is.

Shame Shadow Warriors can't get that high in damage. The classic argument that they have high survivability doesn't flow well with some buffs casters can use to make them just as hard to kill. PVP would be a joke for Shadow Warrior vs casters, though Shadow Warrior buffs have ways to counter that. Shame there is no real rogue build to make them high end killing machines... melee always seems to be low end dps and high armour (rogues being the exceptions). It's just sour grapes, my highest HE only got to level 16 (she ran out of money buying potions).

Carry on, love to know what highest post Ice and Blood is.

Melee is drastically more powerful in Ice and Blood.

The main reason, is regeneration per hit. You can regen some absurd time amount like 8 seconds (which was 'unplayable' before) in about 2 hits.

I attempted to recreate my HE from the US servers on the EU Ice and Blood, and lemme tell ya, no way.

No deathblow on spells, no regen per hit, no dice. It's still somewhat strong, but not like the Shadow Warrior forger I made or seraphim Enhanced Perception/shopper I am making.

Slow as balls in comparison now.

Shadow Warrior is already packing 3-4k hits at level 50. HE was like, a few hundred per meteor.

I actually ended up putting the HE aside to make a seraphim shopper instead (which was the intent with the HE).

Cheers,

Well put, r00. I am a big fan of casters myself in pretty much any game, but Ice and Blood changed everything. S2FA was biased in favor of the casters thanks to the deathblow, but now without it and with the help of the regen per hit, casters are easily outmatched by melee fighters.

So I ended up deleting my Caster Inquisitor, the Celestial-only Seraphim and the Ice HE I had before Ice and Blood. They were playable, but compared to the boss killer builds, the melee builds and the ranged builds, they are nothing. I did keep the niob HE shopper and Revered/Celestial Seraphim I had before Ice and Blood since archangel's wrath works with deathblow and life leech%, though. The Seraphim is still a slowpoke, but hopefully, she'll get better... someday.

Once my house is rebuilt fully (see Here for details) I will have to play again - its pointless now since I have no speakers set up (sound makes game feel real). Good to hear it might not be a casters world after all.

Once my house is rebuilt fully (see Here for details) I will have to play again - its pointless now since I have no speakers set up (sound makes game feel real). Good to hear it might not be a casters world after all.

Awww, man that sucks. I feel your pain, having flood damage now and again when we have a wet spring. Thankfully this spring has been very dry.

I got some melee numbers from console.

Level 122 Dryad, Ravaged Impact Level 68.9, Disregard Armour 100+% (from mod on Ravaged Impact and sockets)

12,500 vs most enemies in Niob. 25,000 when I get in a Deathblow attack. The Whisperwood ghosts seem to have some mitigation as that is the main notable exception so far.

YUM.

Not crying so much about Acute Mind not working with Ravaged Impact. I just switched to my best weapons (Desert Saber level 135, plus random other weapon with Disregard and LL per hit). Of course, Socketed a bunch of hard damage rings. BUT, when I equip a staff in right hand and look at the displayed damage of Ravaged Impact, it's about 50-60k, that does suck it doesn't work in-game. 8\

Now I will start shopping out a bosskilling setup, so stay tuned for Lances damage :Just_Cuz_21:

Edited by essjayehm
I just wanted to know how much damage people have managed to hit with a sigle attack or Combat Art. Please include Combat Art (level too, if you can remember), Class and character level.

Level 123 Dryad (@ Niob) with magic staff, Acute Mind (~106) boosted Darting Assault (~105). Sum up the floating numbers and you get more than 1 million with a "single attack". ;)

dryad123da1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

27 victims, 38k dmg average per hit.

OMG, I can't believe I forgot about the new hawtness... massAoE dryads!

Yeah, I can't even think of competing here anymore. But I get the last laugh... you'll never know how much damage you're doing with a single attack because they're hitting stuff off-screen and cannot see the damage.

:) Nyah-nyah.

• 10 months later...

Saw a spider reading this.

Is there post Ice and Blood number yet for single hit (not a collection of hits in a single strike) for a character to produce?

:)

gogo

Saw a spider reading this.

Is there post Ice and Blood number yet for single hit (not a collection of hits in a single strike) for a character to produce?

:)

gogo

My Canon BFG at level 159 hits for 124K with each bolt of Archangels Wrath. So that makes it either 124K or 248K depending on how you define each hit. Plus each hit procs 2.5% LL which can be up to 85K on the Guardians. So total damage to a single Nameless Guardian from a single right mouse click is 418,000 hit points. :o I never put the numbers too it like that. I don't know if that is any kind of record, nor is she optimized for damage, since she has more than enough now.