Howdy from Montana!

HI!,

Names Dennis my wife Jessica and I have pick up sacred 2 from our local gamestop and just enjoy the heck out of it, we both play on the same Xbox and have many different chars at different levels up to 25 :). We like your site a lot and find it very informative, and the people seem to be very friendly (wish this was a WoW guild lol). My Xbox360 Gamer tag is Ochocho04 if anyone wants to get a game going :P I always look to find players but where I live it's hard as there really aren't many RPG players here. My first RPG was Dragon Warrior for the NES and before that was D&D for the intellivision way back when (starts feeling old >.< haha). Anywho, very nice site and I hope to be able to game with some of you :D Cheers!.

We like your site a lot and find it very informative, and the people seem to be very friendly (wish this was a WoW guild lol).

ha...!

that made my day.

:D

Thank you Dennis, and welcome to our home on the net!

:)

gogo

Welcome to the FDM Dennis. Enjoy your stay!

Now perhaps we all have an outlet to discuss the wonderful state of Montana. My family and I have been trying to get over that way for over a decade. :4rofl:

I remain, Etherian