A reason to download Sacred 2 CM Patch?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These Garments of Mutation are what so many are wanting to see up in Wiki. Nice Work Silver, again, the detail on the render is breathtaking. I've added, as well, your work to the first post in this topic.

Thank you!

:)

gogo

TG's guns can be changed only by CAs he uses. This particular one is used for his Jolting Touch. It's the most interesting looking arm in my opinion, so I decided that it won't be bad to picture him with it once.

By the way, Inquisitor's set is on the wiki now. I remember that Wraithking and Munera were talking about making this page, but since it wasn't done and I wanted to finish the Mutation Sets wiki project I went ahead. I really hope they won't mind. The set is here:

Wonderful Silver! Another masterpiece res for this image. I've brought it to the first page of this topic as well.

Beautiful work

gogo

It that TG's gun Unique? or is it only being modded by the choice of CA?

gogo

The TG in the pic has Jolting Touch selected. You can see the same weapon in use in the opening video with the Shadow Warrior, Dryad and Seraphim.

• 1 month later...

wow this armor sets look amazing however I have a few questions.

1:Do I only need the CM patch fro this sets or do I need any other files?

2:Does this sets drop in SP and in coop?

Thanks

The only thing needed for these sets to appear is to install the CM patch v110 or later. You can find the latest v120 in the first post of the pinned thread or in the Downloads section.

These sets, as well as the other CM items can drop normally in all game mods that are supported by CM patch. Therefore they would drop in SP, LAN and Open Net. However, for the Mutation Sets the drop rate is quite low. While these sets can drop, they won't do it frequently.

The only thing needed for these sets to appear is to install the CM patch v110 or later. You can find the latest v120 in the first post of the pinned thread or in the Downloads section.

These sets, as well as the other CM items can drop normally in all game mods that are supported by CM patch. Therefore they would drop in SP, LAN and Open Net. However, for the Mutation Sets the drop rate is quite low. While these sets can drop, they won't do it frequently.

Thank you Silver_fox for the fast reply and looking forward to collect some of this awesome looking sets :)