A reason to download Sacred 2 CM Patch?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I remember, in v110 Marcus allowed the Ancient Secrets quest for the freeplay too. Later I told him that the certain librarian doesn't even show up in freeplay, and it'd be changed in the next versions of CM. But I believe that in v110 the quest is available not only while playing through the main campaign, but in the other game mods too.

Speaking of T-energy bosses, is Gar'Colossus considered one of them, or his race is 'monster'?

Ah.. I did not know that...

And yes, Gar should be a T-Energy boss - at least per the story line...

Thread about item drop mechanics:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9422

T-mutation adds to danger class and higher danger class is better stuff?

So far I added the mutation sets only in the following two droplists:

mgr.createDroplist(1528,{ -- Droplist_ab_set_unique

and

mgr.createDroplist(1498,{ -- Droplist_all_set

I really don't know exactly under what circumstances the game selects an item from those two, but I know droplist 1498 is in the droppattern for quests that have a chance of rewarding set items.

Thread about item drop mechanics:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9422

T-mutation adds to danger class and higher danger class is better stuff?

So far I added the mutation sets only in the following two droplists:

mgr.createDroplist(1528,{ -- Droplist_ab_set_unique

and

mgr.createDroplist(1498,{ -- Droplist_all_set

I really don't know exactly under what circumstances the game selects an item from those two, but I know droplist 1498 is in the droppattern for quests that have a chance of rewarding set items.

Speaking of mutation sets... It seems the Dragon Mage has no such set... Are there any plans to create one for him?

Hmmm... If czevak added the mutation sets to these 2 droplists, they should drop sooner or later from any monster that can drop set or unique items - even the normal ones.

Hmmm... If czevak added the mutation sets to these 2 droplists, they should drop sooner or later from any monster that can drop set or unique items - even the normal ones.

Yup.. Even that nasty old Kobold north of Benny's Corn Circles that dropped a Sword of the Blood Dryads last time around for me.

Maybe some of our guesses weren't all that wrong - players from the russian forums manage to get the mutation pieces from the Ancient Secrets bosses. They also can be a quest reward, but you need to solve a lot of quests to make such a rewarding possible.

I finally saw one drop from the Undead Prince in the Swamp. Not for me :( , but my 5 year old son on LAN with a modded drop list in balance.txt

PS he was playing a TG and the drop was arms for an Inquisitor

• 2 weeks later...

Nice stuff ;)

Just wondering, how come the name of each item has such a dark outline/is so different compared to the names of other set items from other sets on their images?

Edit: See the text for the names below:

Glimborin_helmet.jpgMormorin_helmet.jpg

Maybe I should edit the images a bit. All the set item names have dark outline, though it gets lost on the current CM interface. Some wiki images don't have this outline because of the settings that were used to cut them out. But I really made an outline bigger while editing images for this set. All this outline stuff came from the simple fact that I managed to lose the Photoshop template that I used before and had to make a new one. Probably playing around with Photoshop late in the evening turned out worse that I thought and not all the settings were correct (this outline was made as a layer shadow, and I definitely set a bit bigger size than necessary).

EDIT: Fixed the images. Now they look like they should.

Edited by Silver_fox

Whoo-Yeah! Still hunting those pieces down. Got a shocking loss, as I dared to venture the Abishai with my smithy SW... Lost the nearly 50% SB.

Abishai is bad... Really bad...

Whoo-Yeah! Still hunting those pieces down. Got a shocking loss, as I dared to venture the Abishai with my smithy SW... Lost the nearly 50% SB.

Abishai is bad... Really bad...

Yah.. The Abishai be most evil...

Ya know.. Maybe it's just me - but every time I get to visting that big eyeball, I keep expecting Ben Stein to pop up out of nowhere and offer my character a large squeeze bottle of Clear Eyes...