Hello,

Not much to say really. I love the sacred series and have been stuck on it for awhile, though I'm pretty new to the game in general (took a huge period of time off, recently got into it again with my PC)

I'm hoping to stick around these forums for quite some time, keep up to date on the things involving Sacred, draw A LOT offanart for no reason, and play the heck outta this game :)

Hello and welcome Eric! Glad to have you aboard. Lots of great folks here ready and willing to answer any questions you might have. It's a fantastic place to be. And besides once you are here you will never, ever want to leave... mwahahahahaha :devil:

Look forward to seeing some of your fan art as well.

crowgrrrl

Eric, did you say fan art? Hello...let's go and see some when e'er yer ready! Did you see some of the stuff already in the Wiki for Sacred 2 Fan Art?

http://www.sacredwik...acred_2:Fan_Art

There's space with your name on just waiting ^^

And you were saying that you've been a fan of the series now for a while, yeah the series is addictive. When you're used to paying a great price for a single game that can last this long for playability, you get kinda spioled, and pretty much the only other thing left out there is MMORPGs...and... lol well I'm not there yet :P

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

(Lol, sorry bout' that Ashley, I didn't realize there was an introduction section before haha)

Anyway, thanks for the welcome everyone! Good to see that there is a Fanart section in the wiki; I'm not professional or anything as far as the art goes, but I hope to do some nice pencil works once I figure out what class I'm playing.

http://art-of-omunall.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d3aduvq

http://art-of-omunall.deviantart.com/art/Digital-Diesel-Punk-199002198?q=gallery%3Aart-of-omunall%2F28701268&qo=40

This is about the best I'm able to do at the moment, so don't get to expecting greatness haha.

I'll be around here for awhile I hope, or as long as my computer survives (I'm sure the temps I'm running after a 12 hour sacred run are going to kill my poor little laptop...:( )

Wow! That is just fantastic... I"m a huge fan of Steam Punk. Amy chance of Steam punk of finding it's way into Sacred 2?

Massive hit

It's funny cuz I was looking at your avatar everytime you posted, looking at all the details on the work. The fact that you actually drew it is awesome!

gogo

Hey thanks! I did that one on a pretty random situation; I was staying in a hotel for a week out in a very small town, nothing much to do but draw haha. Someone told me that it's "diesel punk" since it's more grime, but I like to see it as a steampunk thing.

It's digital though. Unfortunately I sold my tablet recently so I'm back on paper for the first time in ages, but I think I can get down with the pencil stuff again, maybe try and take my time on something...my sketches tend to take ten min or so, and digital stuff like the steampunk guy took about three hours total. I need to learn to actually put time into them...seems like I'll be putting hundreds of hours into s character on Sacred, but I tend to take a half an hour on drawing it :( (It's because I'm lazy haha)

On the topic of steampunk in Sacred though; that's kind of what I look at the TG as. I know it's more cyber, but in the lore of Ancaria it talks about it like it's super old, so it's sort of a steam/cyber mix. Perhaps I'll do a sketch of a TG steampunked :)

Also, changed my avatar to a lava puking monster haha

Edited by Omunall

...This is about the best I'm able to do at the moment, so don't get to expecting greatness haha.

Welcome back bro.

And if that's 'the best you're able to do at the moment' I can't wait to see what you do when you really dig in :bow:

It's going to end up being pencils for now, no longer have a tablet for digital (which is good as digital was spoiling me haha)

I made a few sketches but nothing concrete so far, or there was a whole lot of nudity so I can't post em here ;)

Heya Eric. Great to meet you. :) How's the no smoking going? A number of us here on the forum have jumped on that wagon so feel free to ask for tips/support!

P.s.

I loooove your drawings. I keep telling myself that I'm going to practice more. Need more time in the day... Ugh!

The no smoking thing is going stress free right now because I'm still smoking haha. I'm having trouble quitting; just got off of serious pain medications so it's kind of hard to quit another thing...but I'll make it out clean soon enough.

Practice makes perfect man! I started out a few years ago drawing stick figures and taught myself to where I'm at now. I'm not very professional or technical, but I like to sketch so it makes some interesting images. I'll have some drawings soon, just been a busy week. You should make a DA account and post up some of your works!@

The no smoking thing is going stress free right now because I'm still smoking haha. I'm having trouble quitting; just got off of serious pain medications so it's kind of hard to quit another thing...but I'll make it out clean soon enough.

Good luck with that! I just gave up a lot of smoking more than a year ago (wow, I can't even remember exactly now... but it was november and a bit :bounce:) It was, for me, one of the most important milestones in my life. I'd quit on and off many times, but, dunno...this one feels like it was a game changer.

Here's to hoping you success on the road, and pain free days!

gogo

Ah pain meds - how I know them well :)

Been thinking of stopping smoking here too. Just got Chantix - now just got to start taking them :whistle: