The Related Word Game - 2017!

Mae West ->Marlene Dietrich

Marlene spoke several languages and she performed movies and songs in several languages. Aged in her sixties she was asked to perform in the UNICEF gala 1962: Wo sind all die Blumen hin, Where have all the flowers gone, Où sont allées toutes les fleurs

She introduces the song in German, French and English for around 2 minutes

• Like! 1

sushi => wasabi

The first time I had sushi (many moons ago) I had no idea what I was getting into with that big dollop of wasabi that I plopped on my sushi. I picked up the combination of it and my California roll with my handy chopsticks and popped it into my mouth. I couldn't breathe for (it felt like) an eternity, while my sinuses opened, my eyes teared, and I lost my voice. :twitch: Attacked by the overpoweringly aromatic wasabi which seemed almost deadly at the time, the sensation finally subsided.  :sob:  I recovered and immediately wolfed down another wasabi-laden slice of California roll. I've loved wasabi ever since. :agreed:

• Appreciation 1
9 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

sushi => wasabi

The first time I had sushi (many moons ago) I had no idea what I was getting into with that big dollop of wasabi that I plopped on my sushi. I picked up the combination of it and my California roll with my handy chopsticks and popped it into my mouth. I couldn't breathe for (it felt like) an eternity, while my sinuses opened, my eyes teared, and I lost my voice. :twitch: Attacked by the overpoweringly aromatic wasabi which seemed almost deadly at the time, the sensation finally subsided.  :sob:  I recovered and immediately wolfed down another wasabi-laden slice of California roll. I've loved wasabi ever since. :agreed:

Steve, same thing happened to me! But unlike your adventure which ended in a victory, mine is still a complete terrof of wasabit entering my mouth :lol: of ALL curry pastes and chillis I"ve ever tried, Wasabit is just something I cant seem to get my head around, as it completely seems to *stun* me while its spicy whiles just travel around and around my head. :eek: 

I have trained myself though lately to just add a small touch of it to my Soya and I do like that. Cant't get enough of the marinated Ginger they always add, and usually save some after to add to stir frys :lol:

wasabi -> the end

is it ever

:4rofl:

gogo

the end => new beginning

:JC_PacMan:

Rommel, all of this food talk has me hungry now, especially for some sort of Asian cuisine. Still, I shan't blame you if I gain five pounds today.

:theuns:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

the end => new beginning

:JC_PacMan:

Rommel, all of this food talk has me hungry now, especially for some sort of Asian cuisine. Still, I shan't blame you if I gain five pounds today.

:theuns:

hahahha... feeling hungry is a blessing! Enjoy that moment! is it good weather there ? were having freezing rain here, and Im just thinking of whether i want to go out side and run or not.. its particularly gray

new beginning -> Genesis

:)

gogo

Movie => Snacks! :drool:

A trip to the cinema is not the same without a visit to the snack bar for some popcorn and Junior Mints!

• Like! 1
16 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

Movie => Snacks! :drool:

A trip to the cinema is not the same without a visit to the snack bar for some popcorn and Junior Mints!

Bring on the mints! Though when visiting my mom in the states she got me hooked on Buncha Crunchas

:lol:

Snacks -> download.jpg

:drool:

gogo

In Germany moon rocks is high concentrated canabis... So best bring this to less dangerous words and people. here's my try

pop rocks -> Hannibal Lector

Many may say 'pop rocks'. I prefer my tuba and folk or classic music.

Electro guitars let people do crazy moves, tubas let the people dance :cow:

Did you know that Sir Anthony Hopkins composed a waltz before he became an actor?

• Haha 1