Currently Listening to... Share your music!

Guest gogoblender

lol Thorium. Never played it before but after I read your question I googled it and guess what! I found tha 3 headed monkey, haha.

Hope there's no particular reason for your choice track undon.

Here's my latest addiction! I've listened to much of « rinôçérôse » and their most recent works but never had the opportunity to listen to their most rockin album called Schizophonia. Wow. I can't get enough! Talk about raging the notes!

footer.jpg

That's actually my 3rd fave from the album. I'd post 1st and 2nd but they gots a bit of swearing in it so I'll let you folks find it for yourselves. I know I know... Naughtie Schotie. :D

Check the rest of the album @ www.deezer.com. From there you can check out Schizophonia. :music:

• 4 weeks later...

Nice music guys! Love coming here and getting a dose of someone else's tunes. :drinks:

Traveling the downtown or hangin with friends on a warm sunny day. I like this one. :hugs:

Mark Farina

Dream Machine

footer.jpg

And a fave Indy to get me running!

Secret Machine

Nowhere Again

Deviant Ingrediant by b52's (off thier new album) ... followed by Im too sexy by right said fred...

Can we say my taste is all over the place *lol* ?

lol, you guys aren't gonna believe this...

Buddy Holly!

I just saw the the movie again... the ending just always makes me always kinda choke up

So sad about him

:D

gogo

To The Mountains - Satyricon

I've decided two things about music today, 1 iTunes sucks ( I already knew winamp was better, just how much better ) 2. Ogg Vorbis wins! Quality wise anyway :P

:P

~Doom

Suicide Bid - When The Morning Comes

Rudeboy! Rebel!

A young British man, he strap a bomb to himself, and then he get onto a London bus.

Blew off the roof, explode a nation with fear, we saw the war was coming home to us.

Smoke on the underground, the train go BANG BANG BOOM! Bodyparts propelled out with the truth.

Can't hide the reality now, it looks us in the eye.

But why does it take a white face in the hospital to demand a two minute silence?

Two million people march across the Thames angry at foreign policy,

Said that the government had put them in danger, as they prepare for war illegally.

Screaming and shouting loud, uprise a people now, falling upon deaf ears,

Said that they'd be there to protect and serve, but I don't think we really deserved,

To be deceived in this way, and now I'm thinking about a revolution.

Roots rock rebel, will I be here when the morning comes?

As civil rights are being reigned back in, now I'm fearful of the police state.

Proud of a culture that rejected the firearm, but now police shoot an innocent dead.

Playing on the terror scare, solution they prepare? Compulsory ID!

In their wisdom? Protection!? Downpression! And they got the nerve to tell me I'm free!

We been betrayed, and enraged, and now I'm thinking about a revolution.

Roots rock rebel, will I be here when the morning comes?