DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread

Guest gogoblender

haha..thanks for the comments/compliments :P

To gogo: I live in Montana and yeah, I've been known to do a little regular skiing as well :D

To Anestty: Skiing is definitely something you should try sometime :)

And yeah..I realize that my photography skills are sub-par :whistle: Thanks for noticing :P

Wow cool pics! Jun you and your lady make a lovely couple! Can't wait to see the wedding pics!

Beo! haha couch skiing ...I really want to try that!

*looks for some snow*

Cool pics Thanks for sharing :o

Guest gogoblender

Jun, that's fantastic man!

The collage and music are so good...who put that together?

And if it was her that did it get yer technical Wiz Fiancee out here in Ogame Mister

:o

gogo

p.s. Bewowulf..MOntana? I hate you. I heard everyone there on born on skis the skiing is so good .

grrrrrrrrrrrr... :)

*jealous*

Well lets see if this works or I now get to practice on how to delet :)

Borg.jpg

and the worlds prettiest dog

Borg1.jpg

Edited by Katran

wow cool pics Borg!...hehe can I have a go on that awesome bike? Is it a Harley?

And awww sweet dawg!

Thanks for sharing :)

Race ya to the bar *revs away on the cool bike*

muwahahaha

Thanks erialc ! And now for the sad news :drinks: I lost it last year during the hurricane along with my truck ( 2 years old) the bike is ( sob sob) was a Yamaha V-Star with some custom work done on it.

Ahh but doggy is new and fine :)

Aww Borg thats really sad news :) The good thing is hopefully you and yours are all well after those hurricanes :drinks:...I can't imagine how terrifying it must have be with those hurricanes! lol the wind only has to get to around 6o mph here and I want to hide!

Thanks erialc I've lived here on this island for just over 15 years and that was the worst. The ocean came in and flooded the island with 5 feet of water. *lol* salt water doesn't work well with electricity. But it all works out in the end here is the math

Destroyed motorcyle = no more payments

Destroyed car = no more payments

-------------------------------------------------

no payments equal retirement and fun for the borg :)

Just thought some of you might be interested in facebook. A few of us have profiles now (myself, rik/firefly, ank, kel, ari and coops), its an interesting way to share photos and such. Here is the main site, and this is my profile :)

Guest gogoblender

heh, hey borg sorry to get back to this thread in so long. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of the bike...wow, that's some weather you've endured. Yer friend Le Dog looks like a treasure and full of smileys to see ya through anything bad that could happen.

Cheers you

Glad you got the pix to work.

And again welcome to the boards

:tongue:

gogo

p.s. Cth, the site is cool, Anestty just sent me an invite..woot!

Thanks gogoblender I really like this forum. And my doggy named yamnick ( not spelled right I know) is Polish for Dauchshund. This is the most requested picture of him but I cant figure out why? After all you cant see his face !

Borg2.jpg

erialc does your son have long black and brown hair? And cute eyes? mmmm *lol*

gogoblender yea that the burdan I have to put up with thats one of my co-workers Later I will post more co-workers maybe :devil:

erialc does your son have long black and brown hair? And cute eyes? mmmm *lol*

lol cute eyes but short hair!..

This is our new baby haha shameless plug to post! And I discovered over the last week that if there is an empty or better for him occupied bed he loves nothing better than to snuggle down...lol infact he gets a bit miffed if his bedtime is late and will seek out a bed else where in the house :devil:

Indy13 I LOVED the squirrel pictures ! I have never seen squirrel's that color when I use to live up in the mainland. Sadly we don't have any squirrels down here in the islands.

Ohh Bad Indy BAD! :) You didn't give me a shout up north did you! Great pics and looks like you enjoyed some of the wildlife :P

I'm sowee. :P

Indy13 I LOVED the squirrel pictures ! I have never seen squirrel's that color when I use to live up in the mainland. Sadly we don't have any squirrels down here in the islands.

Hmm, probably you were used to seeing red squirrels. The ones in the picture are gray squirrels, notorious for driving away the red squirrel population since grey squirrels are in fact native to Canada and US but have been introduced in Europe at the start of the 20th century.

• The title was changed to DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread