DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread

Guest gogoblender

I will eventually get an act and post some decent pics -

But this was taken the other day - poor quality but meh - I apoligise in advance for the trauma I may cause people :)

Anestty1.jpg

Nice one Coops . . . but dare I ask, what anotomical feature is that obscuring the right side of the frame . . . or do I just not want to know? :)

hehe Here ya go gogo :D

This is me 2 months ago :P ( I've gone with the name Chewbaka, Azrael when I was still playing) for some reason I frowned while taking this quick pic just to show how tough I am :bow::blink:

Azrael.jpg

TimOfDoom1.jpg

Me! I needed A pic on here, nice small one :):D my eyes are wonky in this pic

Bear with me I'm doing a scary pose and the other version!

:whip:

~Doom

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see everyone here, great idea for the photo album gogo

It's good to know how is the person you are talking too.

Honored to have played with all of you guys in this uni and with no further delay here is me

dsc00288aww1-1.jpg

That's quite some registration form you've got going on there...

Well, the ogamers among you will probably have seen me around the forums there...

So here's some pics.

Looking out the window back home...

th3undon3on31.jpg

The view out my window here... Only one month left (thank god)

th3undon3on32.jpg

In me room back home. Power cords FTW!

th3undon3on33.jpg

With some friends before our school formal last year.

th3undon3on37.jpg

The girlfriend.

th3undon3on34.jpg

On holiday with my girlfriend last year.

th3undon3on35.jpg

My hand + my girlfriend's hand + a little dolphin at the bottom =

th3undon3on36.jpg

The rest of my photbucket.

I'll see you around.

Well, saw the thread on the Ogame boards and thought may as well.

All recent pics of me are like this, you can barely see my face:

Lekgolo.jpg

Playin with a pick, eh? I suppose that's allowed :drinks:

OK, looks like it is time for more pictures . . .

Ike_and_AG.jpg

Me and Attorney General Alberto Gonzales last Summer . . . before the troubles . . . well, before the most recent troubles . . .

Ike_Judge.jpg

Last day as a Law Clerk in the Western District of Virginia . . . I would have been an awesome Judge!

Ike_Hanggliding.jpg

OK, enough Law stuff . . . hang gliding 1/4 mile above the Outer Banks of North Carolina. :blink:

Wow, some cool pics coming in in the last couple days :blink: Glad to see that gogo's thread was noticed

To Ike: I was thinking about it..how was the last pic taken? :bow: And idk which is riskier..shaking Alberto's hand or the hang gliding :o [/poor attempt at humor]

*goes back to lurking* :blink:

There is a camera mounted on the wing of the hang glider and the instructor has a shutter release in his hand. Great way to make extra cash. :blink:

Meh, I figure as long as I'm not a political appointee I'm safe. :blink:

Yeah, heights terrify me as well . . . so I make myself climb tall buildings, hang glide, bungee jump, and the like. I feel it makes me a stronger person . . . or perhaps it just @#(*^%s me up a bit more each time. :blink:

Hmmm, speaking of the Sagrada Familia . . . guess I should have shaved. :blink: The worst, though was the Bell Tower in Sienna, Italy. This picture was from right below the bell . . . I guess that is obvious. But I climbed up to the platform as well, and it is open on all sides with just the bell above you. Uggh.

Another goodie is the CN Tower in Toronto. 107 stories up and there is a glass section of the floor. :o I have a picture around somewhere. Hmmmm, not sure where.

Playin with a pick, eh? I suppose that's allowed

I can play with my fingers but I first learnt using a pick, so it's easier now because I'm more used to it. Fingers sound better, but you can barely tell when it's live, particularly with my sort of music. :)

More pics:

Last year at "Incest Fest":

Lekgolo1.jpg

Couple of years ago with one of the guitarists in my band:

Lekgolo2.jpg

Enjoy.

:)

wow

this temple is amazing. Must see place.

Definetly a must see place. It's huge, even though it's not even halfway complete.

Well, you can either visit it in the near future or wait for it to be completed. However I wouldn't recommend the second option as its construction has started in the 80s (no, not those 80s, the 1880s :woot:) and yet they're so far away from finishing it. The main reason for that is the sheer amount of graphic details incorporated in the building.

Lets see, how it looks now:

church5.jpg

How it's suposed to look in the end:

church6.jpg

• The title was changed to DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread