The New Sacred2 Forum!

Shiny! :)

and cool!

but I don't wanna leave the SiF

:o

~Doom

Err the german forum is the same as before. Only the graphics have changed.

This means that most likely we won't have to leave the SIF for a new one. :sick:

Dang, I got all excited when I saw the title of this thread - I thought maybe you guys knew something I didn't :4rofl:

As Indy clarified above, it's not actually a new Sacred 2 Forum, it's new Sacred 2 visual style options for the existing forum - and yes, we'll be getting it soon too, hopefully tomorrow :4rofl:

Added note - there will be some down time while it's implemented, so don't panic if you can't access the forum for a while tomorrow, it'll just mean that things are proceeding.

what...more posts...what...

grrrrrrr

man, talk about cheek, not to say that he's just got more..but WAY more?

what cheek!

Carolyn, you've psyched me up, can hardly wait to see the gorgeous new skin in operation!

:viking:

gogo

p.s. man...the cheeck..*snort* *mumbles* ...more posts...*mumbles*...

I'm down there with what ... 50 odd posts:)
Nah, only 47 are odd, the rest are perfectly normal :viking: hehe, sorry, couldn't resist.

I made a post about this in the official news area here, just so we all know that it's officially launched now (earlier we had some people reporting problems before the changes were complete, so we asked that they wait until it was officially announced - that would be now :viking:).

If you fine staffers here would rather I hadn't posted the dup topic in the news section just let me know and I'll refrain in the future :viking:

Indy just went through a lot of trouble to help me find a color that worked in all the skins.

And the winner is...

darkorchid!

fitting, huh

:(

gogo