So I did it, so what... :D:whip:

Well I'm playing Sacred (UW) in closed HC, Riven (sequel to myst, great games) and imperia!

:)

~Doom

I rented Mortal Kombat Armageddon this weekend. In three days I had time to unlock everything in the Krypt, get to the fight against the Shao Kahn statue in Konquest, finish Arcade mode with 58 of the 65 characters, and create several characters in Kreate-a-Fighter mode, including the Incredible Hulk and a Seraphim.

I'm forever playing my favorite game of all times, Chrono Trigger. Best game ever!

And I'm playing Imperia, Ogame, Sacred, Warcraft 3FT, and Fate.

(I blame Carolyn for the last one) :superman:

Baldur's Gate I + Tales of the Sword Coast.

I was disappointed with this game initially, but I love it now. It's nothing like Diablo or Sacred and it took me a while to get that type of RPG mindset changed to the 'continuous pause - and read' mindset.

I had to download a mod for the game which would allow my chars to wear more than 1 magic item... wearing 1 magic ring is just not on.

Hmmm Lets see, Im currently heavily embedded in Sacred Underworld, Originally it was only SC but now am having a blast in HC. (I made it to 100 without dying yet!)

I currently have but havent had time to play : Morrowind, Diablo1/2, NWN, NWN 2, Icewind Dale (All). There just isnt enough time in the day to do everything I want or need to do or play!

further down the list there are almost many too many to list that I own but havent played in a few years, all the dooms, Myst, Riven, Area of Effect (All but the newest), AOM, Starcraft, (Lost the numbers :( )Civ 3, Majesty, Pharaoh, Warcraft 2... hmm I think thats it...