Hello guys,

It's been a close to a year as being your allies and I finally register here. I'm Dita from [Revenge] in Ogame universe 9 (formally huflungpoo).

I'm 24 and a computer scientist. So basically, I'm a computer geek and I have a electron crack addiction where I can't be peeled off the moniter.

Well, thanks for creating a great forum and having a registration that takes the longest time to fill :tongue:

P.S - I'm a noob at ogame but if you need any help, you can always ask me and I will try my best to help you out.

Hello Huflungpoo and welcome to the FDM!

lol, yeah it's a long registration process huh, but we find it helps us really get the ones who want to make it in. If they lose their patience, well...we probably wouldn't a gotten along anyway :D Computer scientist huh?

This explains the O'crack addiction ^^ Ogame was one of the building blocks for this community and thanks for the kind words on the forum. We have one of the best mod teams and communities around in the universe. When you've got this much interest and heart going, it's easy having a fun forum.

Btw, how is Dutch, you guys still all hang out? We miss him lots and his energy and sense of humor was one of the mainstays of ogame uni 9. Just don't seem the same way without him :tongue:

We're a big forum huflungpoo, have a look around, and check out our bars. If you drink enough they say a green fairie appears. Heh, we also have some great intro threads that are easy to post on and pretty fun for everyone to read.

Once again welcome to the boards!

:D

gogo

Huflungpoo welcome to D.A.R.K. Matters!

An ally of D.A.R.K. in any game is more then welcome here. When I think about it we welcome everyone here. :tongue: Take a look around and as Gogo said see you in the bar!

P.S.: We dont let any funny buisness with the green fairie :D Once agani Welcome! :D

Hey Hu :tongue:

Welcome to FDM...another ocracker eh :P we sport a few browser addictions here along with that O one ;) (which I was appalling at). Whilst your here making yourself at home, we hope, pop by the bar, it's gogo's round :D and don't forget the now infamous mugshot thread where several of you ogamers have decked our walls with cheery smiles ;)

Have fun and make yourself at home

Cheers

Claire :D

welcome to us huflungpoo (Dita )

;)

its always nice to see more of our allys in here :D

did I hear something about a bar :tongue:

:D:P;)

Oh my someone did an intro thread when I'm bz with the photoshop.

Welcome to FDM, drinks are on gogo. :D I'm a noob in Ogame too, plus I'm not scientifically oriented (meaning I suck in Math :tongue:).

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Btw, how is Dutch, you guys still all hang out? We miss him lots and his energy and sense of humor was one of the mainstays of ogame uni 9. Just don't seem the same way without him

Dutch is well. Look In Ogame stats. Rank 93 :tongue:

Hey Dita/huflungpoo:

Welcome to DarkMatters! We used to be neighbors in G3. :) Hope you are enjoying Dutch's old account. Let us know when you are going to take out Cabe's old account . . . not sure who "Szalony Iwan" is, but that fleet needs to go. :D Hope you enjoy the forums, and the lovely smilies. Especially the special :ike: Ike smilie!

welcome to dark, I used to play Ogame a lot aswell but I stopped since it's not fun being all alone in a big universe :o

Sylph

PS

But youre not alone! at least not anymore! GL on winning the universe for ya.

You'll find this is a great forum. So welcome from another newb. though you seem to be well known already. Another great sig.

Where did you get that magic name? Reminds me there used to be a cow-pat hurling contest up in the north of England. I take it you are not a past winner?

Believe they have a buffalo chip throwing in the US midwest, too. South Dakota I think.

Welcome to FDM, a great place to visit and gossip. I'm not a computer scientist, but I was a math major in college and computer software is my work.

Again, welcome. Step inside and take off your shoes.

Welcome once again hufflungpoo!

And now...

Can someone please tellme that word means?

lol, I"ve tried to google it but I still don't know what it means!

gogo

Welcome once again hufflungpoo!

And now...

Can someone please tellme that word means?

lol, I"ve tried to google it but I still don't know what it means!

gogo

c'mon gogo - its phonetic:

who flung poo?

Believe they have a buffalo chip throwing in the US midwest, too. South Dakota I think.

Sounds much superior to cow dung, but I suppose its much the same.

Do you have any preferences Huflung ?