New Sacred Clan Roster is up!

Hey guys, we have the new Sacred Clan Roster of everyone that is now officially in the clan.

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4552

The Roster does not include fellowship candidates, only full members that have passed the candidacy requirements.

Myles has done stellar work on this project with some help from some dark friends :D.

We're very proud of our newest D.a.r.k. Clan and while it's now officially small, we have great new candidates quickly approaching Full Membership Status and avidly await their place upon our Clan D.a.r.k. Roster!

:D

Fantastic work on this Myles

You rock

:P

gogo

p.s. all full members of the Fellowship from all our sponsored games here on site are entitled to join up with us in Sacred as immediete full members. Please pm me with a message that you wish to be included on this Roster and we will affix your name.

Cheers!

Wowz0rs!111 one one

it's lookin' good myles, maybe I should make it my desktop pic when I'm on it one day :D Hopefully I will :P

But more importantly, myles, nice job I only work on small scales never had the courage to go that size. Keep it up!

and as epox said the roster is nice, omg ^^

Sylph

EDIT

to all you other people HURRY AND REPLY! Myles worked hard on it so we shuld thank him more :D

Looks good Myles. Guess I'll have to edit my name though, I used {} instead of []. Just my naturally curly hair, I suppose. I may be pregnant, too . . . I missed a period.

gial

Nicely done Myles! The colours are fantastic. Love that rich red satiny background. :)

Looking forward to seeing more names on it! :Just_Cuz_12:

Schot posted Myles's work in progression with this project.

I thought it would be cool to show everyone how much work went into it for the D.a.r.k. Sacred Clan

From this:

fdmrosterfinalkn2.jpg

To this:

fdmrosterfinalcopyop7.jpg

To this:

fdmrosterfinalred.jpg

To this:

fdmfinalodraft.jpg

To this:

fdmfinalowithdark.jpg

To this:

fdmfinalowithdarkcarolingia.jpg

And finally. To this!

fdmrosterfinish.jpg

Very, very nice job, my friend

:)

gogo

*gasp*

Omg my secrets are out. :Just_Cuz_12:

Hehe, I'm happy that you all like it. I couldn't do it w/o the help from the experts we have. Really this is from us. :Just_Cuz_12:

Ok I will stop before I babbling on. :)