Buddy List / friend list

Include all (D.a.r.k.) members to the Buddy list  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes its a good idea! I want all Dark on my Buddy list!
    • Great idea! Just dont bother me with it!
    • I need more time to meditate on the question.
    • I dont think its a too good idea.
    • No i dont want every Dark member on my Buddy list.
    • i take the idea as a personal insult Csaszar! Never ever try to start a POLL again! I warned you...

Hi :cow_white:

After I tried - sadly unsuccesfully - meet with Epox in the last days I got an idea. (the inability of meeting had his own penality: the stuff I planned to pass to Epox was lost along my dead BM)

What would you say to the idea to include EVERY (D.a.r.k.) clan member (and applicants too ofc) to the personal buddy list? This way we could follow our brothers and sisters and we could find them more easily!

(this would be especially useful for mean pack rats like me who always need help with muling - hehe)

So I grab the opportunity this great idea offers to start MY EVER FIRST POLL!!

Please add a post too what did you choose and why.

Csaszar

(D.a.r.k.) Librarian of FDM

And like the Clan tradition in Battletech universe:

"Seyla" - so shall it be until the end of the world.

And so he hath spoken and polled us all!...hmm that sounds kinda wrong! :blush:

I voted to add you all so I can hunt you down and talk yer legs off muwahaha

Nicely done on the poll Csaszar! :cow_white:

well you can't catch me Cliar because I know your secret so I can stop you muhaha

"hello Clairce" and now I said it again "Soccer" muahaa

Hunter becomes hunted when you start hunting on me...

what's the thing about soccer? ... well.. I wont say anything about your li'l secret, ssh.

Sylph

PS all DARK should be in lobby for once, I haven't got any dark in my bud list

I'm not in D.a.r.k. so won't vote in the poll, but if I were going to vote it would be some form of "no." Maybe it's not as much of an issue now that the servers aren't as crowded as they were right after the feature was added, but I used to use it for just a few friends and eventually stopped because I found the incessant list of messages to be a huge pain in my tush.

I didn't mind the ones in the lobby chatbox so much, but the in-game ones drove me crazy, especially because when someone left one spot to go to another it often logs them out, so I'd end up getting 3 messages for every individual's game change "x has logged off, x has logged on, x has joined game y" (I may have the text of the messages wrong because I've long since emptied my list, but the volume is the same). I think I'd be much more likely to use them if a) I could control when they turned up ingame, or b) if they appeared in a different less obvious place on the game screen than the regular chat messages.

I'm not a member of D.A.R.K., but I had the good fortune to be added to Sylph's list. Too bad my online Hardcore multiplayer sessions are sporadic, but my focus for the last several months was to get a LOT of Single Player builds thru the Bronze Ancaria/Underworld campaigns so that I could understand elements of Sacred much better in an attempt to minimize my online Hardcore deaths.

I voted that I have to meditate on this :P

As well, I'm not too sher of how to use the ingame chatting and yes, peeps have told me over and over how to use it, but I keep forgetting and find it difficult to talk to the ones I'm in the room with then quickly change it to buddy list talking because I'm always talking and my talking gets all mixed up!

:P

So I guess it's possible to use the buddy list to find me, but if you are really trying to track me down and want to tell me that there's a fire or somethin goin on here at fdm, just get into the lobby and yell at me.

:P

gogo

p.s. I will have to party mirror Carolyn's observations as well. The constant logging in and out of peeps happening in that top left corner can get dizzing, :) I hope that in the next Sacred 2, this can be remedied. Can you guys imagine what it could be like with fifty peeps in our clan and people logging in and out? hahha, new form of lag :)

p.s.s Gratz on the first poll Csaszar!