NewSeraBanner.gif

Click to go to Wolfe's Lair!

Wolfe's Lair is an English fansite created by ME to cover everything you could ever want to know about Sacred Underworld and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel!

Sacred Underworld Overview:

• info. on all 8 Character Classes
  • tons of Game Basics guides for MP and SP
  • screenshots of every Set and Unique Item in the game so far
  • detailed walkthrough that includes every Main Quest and Side Quest in Sacred Underworld
  • detailed walkthroughs for all the Easter Eggs
  • Maps, Stash Locations and Portals for the entire world on Ancaria
  • detailed directions for all the Dragons
  • Bestiary - (Under Construction)
  • and plenty more miscellaneous things for you to check out!

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Overview:

• Game Overview including minimum requirements for both the PC and XBox 360 versions
  • tons of Game Screenshots, Character Art and Concept Art
  • Skill Info. for the two characters announced so far
  • Plus tons more to come as we reach the release date!!

Forum Overview:

• our forum has been open and continuously active for just over a year and a half
  • some great Character Builds
  • Game Glitches info.
  • The WpC Clan
  • and tons of other great gamers!

Come visit us anytime!

I allways use your site if I dont remember something. Handy and made well. Too bad I'm still having trouble figuring out how your forum works, but maybe at somepoint I'll get it. Also it works bit slow(?)..

This is quite possibly the premiere Sacred content site on the entire web.

I encourage everyone to visit it.

Your Sacred gaming experience will only benefit from the treasure trove of of guides, walk-throughs and maps that Nightwolfe and her crew have painstakingly put together..

Thanks Nightwolfe for the comprehensive introduction here and overview.

And a fantastic looking banner!

:4rofl:

gogo

Yep, fantastic site. If I need info, I go there first, then the official SIF second (rarely needed). Great work - kudos to your whole crew.

Undoubtedly and by far the most informative Sacred based site I have ever come across. Nicely polished I must say. Way to go ~Night.Wolfe~. Looking forward to lots of laughs with you and the WpC gang on the servers! :D

Wow guys you are makin' me blush :cool:

Yeah obsession I will agree that my forum can be a tad slow... unfortunately to get it to look as great as it does I had to use a LOT of java coding which slows the load time. I once tried to set up a few different phpbb style forums but I always either had problems figuring out how to customize them or the hosts I was trying to use had tons of problems with error and/or down times. That being said if you can get over the slightly slower loading times it is pretty easy to figure out and we would love to have more visitors.

Oh and Gogo, I was hoping that either you or one of your people could make me a Dark Matters mini-banner like those for Pevil's Place and Clan DA at the top of my forum so I can ad you to my affiliates table there.

Nightwolfe, that's great!

We can get Schot to whip up something really cool to fit in as a mini banner, woot!

:hugs:

And sit back and enjoy the praise for your site.

You and your team have earned it

:cool:

gogo

• 2 months later...

Heya Wolfe!

I've sent you a pm regarding the post of how someone at CISacred noticing that your banner was down a few weeks ago and my attempt to repair it. I wasn't able to find your banner, but was only able to repair the link going to your own site.

If you give us the banner, I'd be honored to replace it where it dutifully belongs.

Cheers!

:(

gogo

• 1 month later...

Hahaha well it took me 4 days to convert all the pages into the new format.... that was 3 or 4 hours a day. But the re-uploading of the website took soooo long that I was up to 4AM the night I did it hahaha. Also last night I got a ton of really great new Sacred 2 character pics and was up very late re-doing all those pages and adding in the High Elf info. that was maybe till 3AM. Oh and the Dungeon Map I did for a few hours a day for over a week hahahaha. So I didn't actually loose that much sleep cause this time I let myself take my time at the projects.... unlike most of my previous projects which I would work 10 hrs straight on to just get them done ASAP. ROFLOL! I'm learning :hugs: