New Shadow Warrior video online now!

This video displays one of the undead fighter's special moves. With an awesome combat jump the player can target several opponents. Body contol, elegance and strength makes the Shadow Warrior a dangerous melee weapon.

”The desert casts no shadow but your own!"

Quotation of an old Ancarian philosopher

Click here to get the video.

There is a discussion thread for this new video here, over on the official forum.

Thanks Carolyn, with this video we're a step closer and it's starting to look good!

Whew...damage numbers are still there, and just for that alone I'm happy.

And I must say, running an intensive battle with so much stuff movin in the background is strange at first, but really cool...did you guys check out how that grass is moving while in the middle of all this? Details!

Does anyone know if this video is yet uploaded to divx yet? It would be awesome if there was an insta-view way of seeing this movie rather than a download.

Also...is there sound in this clip or is it just a challenge with my own comp?

:o

gogo

theres no sound at mine aswell, but doesn't that CA he uses look like stomping jump or is that just me? so this char would be some kind of barbarian? or berseker/gald or w/e

Sylph,

I wanna see them all!!

That move looks almost like the Gladiator's Stomping Jump, but much more bloody and brutal. Hopefully, this new attempt at the CA is not as bugged as Stomping Jump still is for the Gladiator.

Please Sign In or Sign Up