SACRED 2 – Fallen Angel Wallpaper Contest

well as Carolyn posted here they have a Sacred 2 wallpaper contest running :)

my thoughts for this thread was if anyone here has or are planing to "compete" you can post you wallpaper(s) here to (This is NOT a official entry thread)

event_blanco_blue_04.jpg

Entries Accepted: June 5 -June 30, 2007

Final Voting: July 4 - 12, 2007

Award ceremony: July 13, 2007

ok so ill start :whistle:

th_seras.jpg th_guards.jpg

th_2e5d35b8.jpg th_9e9d664d.jpg

Really nice pictures you both, can't wait for Ascaron to get new samples for oyu guys to make new beauties of them. A thing I really liked was the red "skirt" the seraphim is wearing. It's somehow very cool though I cannot exaplin or state wh, perhaps it is because it is red, or I always have had a weakness for things like those. One thing I just thought of, does the belt look a little like Lara croft-like? Or is it just me?

Again, nice wallpapers there :drunkards: I hope to see more of them!

Sylph

Great submissions guys

I wish pix were my thing but everyone who's seen me every attempt a drawing would usually follow it up with a death thread. :drunkards:

Good luck with the entries everyone!

:whistle:

gogo

A thing I really liked was the red "skirt" the seraphim is wearing.

Just to tease and make you drool a little more... The pictures are nice, but they don't do justice to how it looks gently wafting in the breeze, swishing as she walks or swinging quickly while she's attacking - heh, and the version I saw was the one we had at GDC way back in early March, I'm guessing everything looks even better by now!

*gets annoyed and drowns in his own drool atm*

WOW!!

I want to see more I really am getting eager to test out the new seraphim and what I saw from the trailer/teaser there are a couple new armor types that make me think of Tau... :P

Sylph

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the scenery in the newser one... and I like the banner XD I like inmotion or the buildings.. oh so green ^^ green is my favorite color after all.

Myles, I like your style to put everything in there where you want it to, right?

Sylph

a copy of my post on sif

well to be honest My first thought was "I smell something fishy here" ranting.gif a German game and only German finalists Hmmmm ban.gif

And to be even more honest (as I usually am in my threads :P) iam not sure I feel and different now... But I guess under serious doubt and only because Carolyn said my doubts are unfounded iam ok "ish" with it :) (but what are the odds that not one single picture from sif manage to get "up there") kopfkratz.gif

my 2 cent