Warm Welcomes to gial and OMGSTUFF into clan D.a.r.k!

At long last gial steps fully into the D.a.r.k. If I may say on a personal note, I am very glad to see you here with us in this way gial. You're a great player to journey, not to mention hack'n'slash the world of Ancaria with.

gial does a fine job of maintaining his masterfully "figured" little WE, Acorn's, shape by running circles around his enemies and blasting arrows through their chests. Fear the tree tops for in them may fall upon you an Acorn of your destruction!

Maintain that girlish figure

Might I also mention to my great and happy surprise that we may also cheer a fellowship member into the folds of Sacred's D.a.r.k. OMGSTUFF joins us now with his recent adoption of the world of Ancaria. Fierce as he may be, we well remember his devotion to ogame and that not even real life work could stop his blood thirsty need for conquest!

OGame finally leaks into the workplace Nay I say. OMGSTUFF leaks into Ancaria!

It's a real pleasure you two and I look forward to much fun in Sacred AND Sacred2!

Yee Haw...A Two for one!

Welcome you guys to Clan D.a.r.k. Sacred!

The friendlist lot of peeps in Da Land!

Your names have been affixed to the roster and your permissions fixed.

Cheers!

:D

gogo

Sorry to say, I forgot myself last week. I built a combo suit and ran to VoT to try it out. I was really excited to see the effects of a level 18 MS plus 3 level 59 Exploders. Guess I didn't target right, cuase it seemed nothing was happening -- barely escaped with my lfe after exhausting all reds. Then foolishly decided to go to a "safer" place and hit Zhurag without shopping first.

With my full attack suit on (no leech) I was hit by poison -- too late I remembered no reds left. No greens either. I watched her collapse as she was within sight of the portal. RIP Acorn, level 67.

Fortunately, acorns are plentiful. Got a new one now, up to 34 as of the Banzai Sunday last weekend.

Seems like I've said it before, but this time I really, really will be careful.

And congrats to OMGSTUFF as well. Think we both made wise choices to join this community.

And Schot, your personal extra really adds to the welcome. I am extremely pleased to be joining your group. And thanks gogo as well.

I've come close to reaching level 100 with other Hardcore characters besides a level 140 Gladiator slowly rusting at Niobium, but usually get killed in the 80s. I'm seeking to change that fate with the latest attempts at building better characters.

Edited by DaveO

Excellent News indeed!

Time surely fly by, when gogo informed me that the one month is over I can hardly believe. :P

Cheers :D