Thank you Ford Fairlane, Frosty and Carolyn...

Yeeeeeeeee haw!

First of a big thank you to Frosty, Carolyn for first puting this into play. After my last Kamikaze where my toon got transformed into a Softcore character:

:)

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4944

I was a bit down of heart, until I remembered Frosty's post here at DarkMatters telling Obsession, that a toon reset was kind of possible in cases where very strange things happened.

As per Frosty's suggestions, I sent a pm to Ascaron, but then after talking to Carolyn, sent another pm to another addy.

A few days went by with Ford himself sending me a pm Friday afternoon telling me that hte person who was in charge of resets had been sick for the whole week and that I wouldn't be able to make this last Kamikaze.

nooooooooooooooooo

I then asked if it was possible to still ago ahead with the rest and ...Kaching...this monday, My little Babe, bounced back to life!

I'm ecstatic and hugely grateful for the resurrection!

Thanks everyone with the help on making this happen.

She lives!

:thumbsup:

gogo

I was so scared of losing out on all the great sctuff that Ob, and everyone else gave to her. She's got those great t'gaw's wings and great low level Talia sctuff.

Now, I can push the LHW build and see how it pans out in Niob...

Woot!

:thumbsup:

gogo

Welcome back gogo! Was beginning to worry for you what with being infected with an SC character and all, lol.

Kudos to Ford Fairlane, Frosty and Carolyn. :thumbsup:

Welcome back Gogo! I tried doing the Forest Golem solo with the weapon of legends, but I could not scratch him even with full buffs on. I exited and will continue onward into Silver and Gold. I just have to clean up a bit, and will be good to go!

P.S. - Very grateful thanks to Schot for personally delivering my Daemon care package.

Edited by DaveO

heh, well, making sure that the message goes through to the right place is key. I'm not sure where I sent it to originally carolyn, but I"m glad you got the message going down the right pipe.

So a big thanks to you to

:D

gogo