Waaah-vatar

Hey hey Waaah. This is just a little thank you avatar for your generous translations of german Sacred 2 content. I can't tell you how happy we are that you are doing this for us and it got me thinking that I'd like to do something for you in turn. After reading your intro topic gogo and I couldn't help but notice you didn't have an avatar yet so we consulted the great and wise wizard of google. We found a nice one, (we think ^^) and I've touched it up a wee bit for you.

I've added it to your profile and hope you like it but of course don't feel that you have to keep it if you had other plans.

Cheers to you from the FDM team! :dance:

waaah.png

Yarr,yarr, a Ava-Waaah!

As I said: Thank you so much! And it also fits perfectly for my pirates of the burning sea account! Perferct!

Amazing!

wow, it came out looking so much better than expected too.

Waaah's name added and the cut out make it look like a sharp iron-on decal!

Schot yer a genius.

Waaah, so glad you like it, and great that you can use it in another profile. Got a link to that pirate place? Love to see it.

And again, thanks for the work you've done here.

Cheers!

:dance:

gogo

You do good work, Schot. I should have had you help me when I was trying to create my avatar. Still not done yet; thinking of covering the bottom half of the face with some sort of metalic mask....hint, hint, hint.

Awh tanx guys. :4rofl: *struggles against chains holding him to pc* bigboulay.gif

I'll see if I know of a good tutorial to help you with that sil. :P

Good looking website. I really like the color palette. What about this game are you so into though?

Is it a strategy game?

Command and conquer type thing?

It's certainly not Sacred...I'm just wondering why you're so hooked into a game about pirates after being so much into a hack n'slash like Sacred.

:P

gogo