Profile Personal Photos

At long last this feature now works! I know there were a few members who were waiting for this to come about and now that the feature has been active for a couple days I'm already seeing some great photos. I didn't realize just how great a feature this would be until now. Seeing the great personal photos already up adds fantastic character to our home.

So dive in folks and give it a whirl. It's super easy to do. Just make yourself a photo to upload that is no more than 150x150 in size and 50kbs in file size. Then go to your profile and there you will see 5 tabs;

Topics Posts Comments Friends Settings

Click on Settings and the very first thing you will see in the box is a Personal Photo upload option. Hit the Browse button to find the photo you have chosen on your pc and voila, Magic!

The designers of our forum really put a lot of thought into making a persons profile much more personal and I think this photo option is just amazing.

Looking forward to seeing some more photos!

Schot :dance:

Ah, how nice.

Was wondering when this feature would actually start to work. :dance:

Gotta search for a photo now, since I forgot which one I wanted to place in there the last time I tried.

Didn't think this would take off and was actually wondering how it would work out, but I gotta say...I'm hooked. :dance:

Nice work here schot. And you've made a good number of peeps who were asking for this to work happy.

Looking forward to seeing all the mugs!

:D

gogo

That's y they call it monkey suit gogo. :P

Its always good to put a face with the names. Nice feature. Mine was taken in the Korea airport, I can't spell its name though. :4rofl:

Just saw it

lol, is there any pics of you that look like you're serious or angry?

I think you're one of the most cheery persons I've ever met!

Bet that gets to your fiancee

:4rofl:

gogo