Vintage logs in

Hey guys, Vintage finally signing in. Ive heard of these forums before but never got around to looking at them until the other day. Then waited a few days before finally getting over the laziness that I am. I dont know many players from uni9 here so I figured it would be a good way of getting to know a fine group like yourselves. My name is Brogan and I will soon be 19 in August. Ive played since ogame first came out, starting while still in school with a group of friends as a way to pass class quickly. I have taken over the account that Hatechoir passed on to me and done a fair bit with it already. Ive had a few successes here and there and hope to get going a bit better sooner or later. Im from DEAD for those of you who dont know me. I like to play sports, read, and I help lead a youth group at my local church. Any questions, feel free to ask. Otherwise, I look forward to hanging out with some of you and getting to know you.

Great intro.

And welcome to DarkMatters Vintage! It's always been one of the fun things of this board to have met so many peeps from all the different clans in uni 9. We've made friends, and somehow it's managed to get over the clan barriers.

Have fun, drink and post tons!

:lol:

gogo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there, nice to meet you and good going with the youth group the kids of today need as many positive role models as they can get. I'm new here so you probably won't know me. I'm not in any of the games yet but I play Sacred Plus offline and I play Diablo online. I will be starting to play Sacred online once things get worked out so maybe I will see you there. I don't know what Ogames are or anything about uni9 other than that they sound very interesting. Well see you around hopefully. :)