Iron Man

Katran

I hate when I find new movies one year in advance. So next year in may we will get Iron Man.

They got some really big names lined up for this movie: Robert Downey Jr., Terrence Howard, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jeff Bridges, Shaun Toub, Leslie Bibb, Bill Smitrovich, Nazanin Boniadi, Hilary Swank, Samuel L. Jackson

and here are some pics:

ironman1.jpg

ironman2.jpg

ironman3.jpg

ironman4.jpg

ironman5.jpg

ironman6.jpg

ironman1_large.gif

ironman2_large.gif

ironman3_large.jpg

ironman4_large.jpg

I :) Robert Downey Jnr, he is such an underrated and understated performer, so will look forward to this movie when it hits Oz.

[edit] did I mention he is Hot ! sizzle

Edited by Funkilicious

Wow...he looks awesome!

Sweet find Kat!

lol, sorry you found out about it a bit early, but now we got those pix...

Marvel is just rocking the world

+++

:)

gogo

p.s. funnily enough I never liked him much compared to the other heroes, cuz he was just an ordinary guy in a big tin bucket :P. I also hated the names of his lasers..what were they called...repulsor beams? Not very cool sounding at all. But those pics are making the ordinary look pretty good :)

p.s.s. first class job on the images in this thread Kat :dance:

Sorry ladies, but funnily enough, Robert Downey Jr. has never really done it for me in any movie.

I mean honestly...can you guys think of at least three off the top of your head that you can name that he was in and memorable in?

No googling /cheating allowed!

:devil:

gogo

Gogo, it's not the movies, it's the man himself... :devil: Loved Charlie Chaplin, he was great in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, and perfect in Ally McBeal are those three ok:)

It's his eyes I tell you... aahhhhhhhh :)

You haven't seen the movie, or you are questioning his acting? LOL

He has the same quirkiness that Johnny Depp exudes....hey is another McDreamy guy.

Edited by Funkilicious
  • 3 months later...

And if those two sources aren't enough... Watch it here! :D This is an embeded DivX trailer. Also... There's an update on the DivX web player which has a lot of improvements. DivX Web Player Gawd... They really should pay me! :D Oh and you can double click on the screen while it plays to make it fullscreen.

I hope this one is a good one, I hate when marvel flops *cough* DAREDEVIL *cough* Ben Affleck's terrible *cough*

Related sidebar/rant: Where the ***** is the Captain America movie? You'd think of all the super heroes, the one that's supposed to embody everything that is good and right in the world would have been first or second or next. NOPE! 3 X-Men's, 3 Spider-Man's, 2 Fantastic Four's, Daredevil, Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, and Elektra. ELEKTRA! ELEKTRA? My God! Well, we better make sure to get the Iron Fist and Ant-Man movies out next.

Edited by locutus
  • 3 months later...

The New Trailer is out and it looks better and better :yay:

This is going to be one of those movies that I will keep going back to watch over and over again no matter what anyone says.

• 1 month later...

I feel for everyone who has to wait. I does look cool. And here it opens next month. But I got to wait because Mom and me have to find a baby sitter before we can go.

But an excellent source for up coming films is www.ropeofsilicon.com for those who might be interested here is a link there to the new Incredible Hulk film

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/movie/incredi...k/trailers/6015

it opens here in June.

Watched it 4 hours ago and for me it's definitely the best film for the year so far. The effects are first rate and the acting of Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth are quite good. As the usual trend on movies nowadays the ending is open ended thus a part 2 is probably coming.

As a side note I have never seen Gwyneth this beautiful. :P

Edited by cyclops

Oh I new I would love this movie no matter what anyone says. Now that yu say its cool I cant wait to see it. :lol:

:) The opening weekend cash in of Iron man is the second best ever for a non sequel movie. It earned $100.7 million in the US and $96.7 million in 57 countries so that means 201 mil in the opening weekend. :(

This movie's supposed to be an unbelievable money maker. Looks like the cash boyz made their coin on the investment, and I've been asked by a few friends to scope out the movie this weekend.

Tell you guys how it goes.

:blink:

Gogo

wow! watched this and I love it!

its funny and action just as it should be :lol:

''I been imprisoned in a cave for 3 months and now I want 2 things, a cheeseburger and...''

:D

loved this film! :P

Edited by Erling