Sig Test

Good choice of colors, EM. But the avatar is kinda streched which distorts the image. Anyway you could skinnilate it? Other than that, a great gift fer the wife.

:devil:

gogo

Its just a test run I am still working out the bugs. playin around with paintshop again lol so I am having fun.

And my wife will be having fun tonight Our 2nd account came in a day early So I know she will be kickin me off the pc for a while tonight

Tell me about it now I have to fight her for the pc lol oh well guess I could catch up on my reading lol I need to finish my book where did I set it

I can certainly play with the colors etc. if you like. I'm a big fan of varying sigs and avatars. Common elements, but not identical pictures. But maybe that is just me. :devil:

Great work from everyone...but I think I've fallen in love with the font that Funk used.

Very cosmopolian, metropolitan, urbane, sophisticated and sexy...

My kinda vamp

:4rofl:

gogo

Thanks guys, was chatting with EM on messenger yesterday and he was very keen to have the avatar pic in the sig as well. The pic was so dark so trying to find a background that suited was a little daunting.

Hopefully as more submissions are given Seductive will have a great choice :4rofl: