Continue on with a question

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too often . . . right now I keep waking up at 02:30 due to jetlag, and my alarm goes off at 06:00. So just skirting the borders!

How many Chicken McNuggets are enough?

Drink for flavor or effect?

The days for effect are long in the past just need to remind those that were getting those cocktails for me last week, so flavour all the way you really can't beat a good full bodied Shiraz.

Do you work to live, or live to work?

Live, because it's fun,

Work, because it's fun :PPP (just don't remind me that after a few all-nighters, 'cause I'll kill you, literally)

Support your (sports) team/star even when they've cheated or stop watching that sport?

Support your (sports) team/star even when they've cheated or stop watching that sport?

There is support and then there is support, I have never really understood the pedestal that people place sport players on when there are doctors and life savers out there with barely any recognition. I will watch sport for the entertainment value, not for an individual.

If you could go back in time, where and when would that be?

hmmm I would love a lobster dinner with melt in your mouth prime rib ultra rare ..

Oh Ahh Well I had a piece of cheese (just not hungry) .. I can dream though! LOL

Light dinner or get stuffed, cant move type of dinner?

procrastinate until I have one day left, and then finish it a day early. (It's 'almost' possible)

Do it quickly and have to do it again, or take your time and do it right the first time?

Both questions:

Do it quickly and have to do it again, or take your time and do it right the first time?

-do it right the first time (it never works though)

Green thumb?

-who... me... no, you're mistaken, my thumbs are blue :PPP (and with glued feathers :D )

How many hours do you sleep daily?

why bend? just break them. :PP

every system needs to be dynamical so it can evolve, hence no laws are to be obeyed blindly

(smells like some other topic :hugs:)

Black or dark blue? (please I have two clean t-shirts and I can't decide which one to wear!)