Continue on with a question

Ooooh great question.. Fight if Im attacked.. stand my ground sort of thing.. Flee only if true danger! Walk away whenever possible!

give or receive a gift?

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Desktops :) Cause I know I will drop a laptop.. Plus I can hit my desktop with a hammer and it doesn't break (well more resistant to breaking anyway... That wont work with a laptop! :)

lead role? or back up performer? music or acting sort of thing

Back up if it was singing I imagine you can get away with much more naughtiness that way :) Acting would have to be the lead! Diva drama queen all the way! :)

Do you wake up running so to speak or like to ease into the day?

Depends on how much sleep I got, I'm naturally a start running type, but I also naturally stay up late, which can cause me to ease slowly

Form a band or act?

:)

~Doom

Well I think its more of a mix, I wear jeans for the most part, but if its a really fun coat or shirt I will wear that.. I don't like to go with what everyone else does very often :sweating: Ahh just gimmie my leather jacket and I'm happy, although I do wish I had a leather trench coat :P

denim or leather? LOL

A one hour nap? I only Hibernate once every fifty years.

Do you actually believe what you are thinking is really what you think? Or are you getting influenced by outside factors unnoticeable by the commoners' eye?

Sylph

Well it really depends on the thought and if its mine or someones elses thoughts being sent to me through the air :) Cause the strange ones that pop up just cant be me!!

Sharp or mild cheese? :P

(See? Another thought that isnt mine! where the heck did the cheese come from:))