Pets of the Dark side...

I thought it would be fun to share our beloved fuzzy ones all in one spot :bow: Where we can all share in the nuzzles of wet noses and fuzzy bellys on which we rub! :hugs: (As well as cough at the stinky pet breath) :cha (18):

My Phantom.. He finds the strangest ways to sleep at night.

Picture113.jpg

My Moe.. who my son made the surrogate mom of all his stuffed cats?

mamamoe.jpg

My Pouncy, Who took over my computer desk one day, She wanted in on the gaming action!

Picture079.jpg

Poochy3.jpg

Smudge...the rescue hound. I love him don't get me wrong but the kids are into dogs....I'm more of a cat person. *cries* this was the best cat in the world ever :cha (18): and yeah it is a fair few years ago! but I still miss him.

mengeorgethecat.jpg

Here is a pic of Stewie and Troll, Stewie is young, full of energy and eager to play and Troll hates every thing about him. It didnt take troll long to fidgure out Stewies limitations :)

16June07001.jpg

This would be Pollock (with Casper's head just showing in the back). Don't ask how they squeeze themselves into this little carrier . . .

c_p_4yr01.jpg

And this is Casper, up by the ceiling on his kitty tree. . .

c_p_4yr02.jpg

They are four years old, brothers from the same litter and as adorable as possible. :whip: I even caught their haughty expressions. :)

They were named after the Gemini twins, Castor and Pollox, as they were born around Late May.

• 4 months later...

lol Ari :D

Really adorable pets in here! I've been meaning to add my cat Star to this for quite a long time now. Star adopted me about 12 years ago and sadly she is still working on house breaking me... Seems I'm just never on time for meals. Sigh... When will I learn. :drinks:

Star2.jpg

Star1.jpg

I'm not a dark but I wanna push my dog in here too :ninja:

her name is svori

we got her in 2000

first 2 pic is her first year in this world and first time at our mounten hut (wich is her favorite place to be because thats where we hunt under hunting season and its a gigantic area where we are alone and she can run free)

PIC00004.jpg

PIC00010.jpg

here is a newer pic, shes getting an older lady now (luckely she cant read this she would be angry at me for months)

she realy loves water and luckely for her we got a hut by the sea also

Sommerferie012.jpg

hehe you see how pleased she is there?

I can add some pics of her kajaking, bathing and crab fishing later :blink:

PS: I know the 2 first picters isnt so good qualety but they are 8 yrs old

I wanna join to :(

she is the golden bird in oure familiy, but she is kinda strange whenever somebody eats or cook dinner she just FECAL MATTER! and watch what we are doing, other than that when she looks at oure Male Bird Charlie she always after 14 days pop out an egg or two :P

twbccv.jpg

Oh a this little fuzzy fella is oure beloved Speedy he is a Degu, talks with all and he loves food :4rofl:

spef.jpg

this must be the Dark side in oure little animal family, she is a real bad ass to the bone, she walks with a little white/grey Guinea pig that she always tormets

Ninner.jpg

This is the last one of my Desert Rats other one passed away last year I miss pearl... but Snowflake here is a strong girl

fnu11.jpg

more of my gfs crazy birds here we have the to "very in love " dwarf parrots Knight Lopin and Tinkerbell, but sadly Lopin lost his love of life duo to age, tinkerbell was 13 years old

pap2.jpg

this is the "Hey how your doin" Guinea pig Futte he talks with all and whenever ya stick ya nose into him he cuddles you back with his little nose...

fut11.jpg

this is my Gf's bird Charlie a real star singer "she thinks" it sound more like it heard someone play to much counter strike haha :D

chsx.jpg

Edited by Epox

A zoo indeed :)

Wanted to find some pics of the hamster family I had a few years back, but no luck. I was given two hamsters, they were supposed to be both males. As I’m not particularly familiar with the anatomy of hamsters, I didn’t take a very close look at them. Then I chose to ignore the signs. And concluded that I have two gay hamsters. It happens. Then one morning I noticed a litter of tiny pink things... then they took over my room... :o

Hahaha gay hampsters!! We have alot of animals and when I can get them to sit still one moment I will get a pic as all my previous tries ended up in pictures of half the animals. We have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 6 fish and 1 dwarf frog (I love frogs!!)

*Edit

I have one pic of one of the dogs. This is Miss Sonya our Pitbull. She loves her dirt hole hates her dog house but loves that stupid hole lol.

1-6-08-233.jpg

Edited by Seductive_Vampie

Great pics and pets there everyone. Epox what a houseful you have! all you need now is a lovely spider....or maybe it's gog that wants a cuddly spider :)

tarantula1.jpg

Sadly thats not ours, my middle kid is desperate for one though I think it's best we wait a while till he is a bit older though. Cute though eh! We do our our name down for one of these though :

gntlndsnails.jpg Giant African Land Snail....now thats a cool pet, lol needs no walking and it's quiet woo hoo!

Vampie Miss Sonya is a beautiful looking pitbull how many dogs do you have? are they all pitbulls?

what a wonderful thread! lol, do you guys know I keep peeking into it just because seeing all the animals never fails to make me smile? All of you are taking care of wonderful animals, I think my favorite presentations are Epox's zoo ( the story of the parrot dying almost broke my heart :blush: ) And Erling the pics of your dog against the background of Norway almost took my breath away the first time I saw your series. I actually spoke to BHJ and Yaga, here on this forum, to ask them if Norway is really like that (lol, we never can tell with CGI and special effects these days huh ^^) to which they responded...absolutely! You're lucky to offer such a fine home to a wonderful dog like that, and I'm sure every year of his life "in our world" is a blessing.

Great job here all of you!

I l :) ve animals

:)

gogo

p.s lol, seductive that's a very sweet looking pitbull. Great with the kids too?

hey again

this one to make gogo droodle :) . its our hunting hut u see there, a cozy place with 4 fireplaces and no electrizety exept some solar energie

jul4.jpg

here again when I shot my first bird (first time I went hunting with my prescius beretta) where Svori did did great!

(I was 12 :D )

Blomest_0288_10-09-2006.jpg

oh this became a little off topic so back to topic

IMGP2659.jpg

:lol:

ps: sorry bad qualety on secund pic. its a scan off

Actually Miss Sonya is the only pitbull we have left but at one time we had 5 adults and one was pregnant which is the litter Miss Sonya is out of. We hope to build our pit population back up. They are great with kids when they are taken care of proper. We hate people who fight these beautiful dogs and make them mean. I will try to find pictures of all of the pits we had. Oh my the spider freaked me out :) I am soooo scared of trantulas. Hahaha.

Actually Miss Sonya is the only pitbull we have left but at one time we had 5 adults and one was pregnant which is the litter Miss Sonya is out of. We hope to build our pit population back up. They are great with kids when they are taken care of proper. We hate people who fight these beautiful dogs and make them mean. I will try to find pictures of all of the pits we had. Oh my the spider freaked me out :) I am soooo scared of trantulas. Hahaha.

EXACTLY! SCREW YOU MICHAEL VICK!

and my friends got like 3 tarantulas a few scorpions and a black widow. they're like the most... I wanna say pointless... pets you can have. they dont do anything unless you make them angry in which case, you will get bit or stung at or the tarantula will throw its hair at you and you will itch for like 2 days.

-Total

lol sorry Vampie, yeah they aren't to everyone's taste. I'd love to see pics of your pit bulls they are lovely dogs as you say when they aren't made to fight, makes me so mad to think about people who fight em :lol:

:4rofl:Total you want to tell my insect, spider, creepy crawly creature obsessed 8 yr old they are boring? hehe he is fascinated by anything that makes most people shudder. I have lost count of the 'things' he has brought into the house and coo'ed over and tried to find out what they are etc. Just can't help himself he loves them all :) and the making them mad is exactly why we will wait till he is a lot older for one.

lol I'll tell him. what he needs is a pet snake. I've had quite a few in my day... that and frogs and lizards... im still looking for pics of my "Jerk"... (RIP Buddy, I miss you)... he was a 3+ year old white-lined gecko (similar to a tokay gecko). well, he once had 3 roommates. 2 bahaman anoles, and a mediterranean gecko. I didnt get the chance to name any of them, as the 8 inch Jerk pwned all 3 of them (who were like half his size). he ate the bahaman anoles first, then the gecko. he was soon thenafter named the jerk. (when I got him from petsmart, the woman made me reach in the tank and get him because he'd already bitten her twice). the coolest pet I've ever had. I got a couple stories of him... more will be posted when I find pics.

-Total