Amusing S2 pic.

I'm slightly surprised this Sacred 2 screenshot hasn't been commented on already...

sacred2screenshot-1.jpg

Edit: Not sure if this is the correct area for this thread, but seeing as we don't have a Sacred pr0n section...

Edited by gogoblender

Nice find llama. :devil:

And while Tim may not be old enough, I know I am...Wooty!

Wow, the bikini shots of the wonderbabes are lookin more and more like Guild Wars Fit Models in skimpy attire.

No problems with that at all ,just a winsome grin from me.

:D

gogo

p.s. llama, I had your pic hosted and moved your very pleasant picture/thread into our Sacred 2/discussion section. Anyone know what character this is?

She's just thinking Yooohooo

I'm not sure, there's definite cup-age going on there... Maybe we will be able to make S" pr0n after all....

Yeah, that's the High Elf/Sorc, as the Dryad hasn't been "released" yet & I think the seraphim, High Elf & Dryad are the 3 female chars.

This is the ingame video of the current Sacred

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4084

It's old, but it's kinda like a Diablo knock off...but with much more depth. A lot of us here play in the hardcore servers...die once and it's over :devil:

And if the video is cool for you here's a link to the free demo of the game.

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=528

Any more questions?

Post em in our Sacred section and you'll have a whole gang of peeps waiting to fill you in.

Enjoy the movie, and now...back to sacred pron!

:D

gogo

Heheh thanks gogo, I will see what I can do. But I will prewarn you, I won't have any time to play it until at least Christmas break. But hey, 4 or 5 months is never too far to plan ahead ehh! :D

I don't think I am ready for hardcore play, but maybe easy! :devil: (If you help me out) I will wait a long while before I jump into this one.

Edit: Wait, I just notice you say free demo... so that must mean that this game costs money, so I would almost be obliged to play it. =/ Well, this is a small down but I will still consider it since you guys are playing. How much does it cost?

Edited by Blade

Yeah, this screen is part of the couple of screens filed in the "emotion" category in the presskit. So I suppose she's performing an emote :D Like "See those babe? Come get some!" or something :devil:

The "emotional" pic for the Shadow Warrior is less interesting (he seems to be crying and sweeping his eyes with his arm).