The journey begins

Finally last night I got the time and freedom to get on line and play Sacred. After a 20 going left and right asking Claire what to do I logged in.[Thanks Claire :(] But as soon as we got in Claire went MIA[kidds attack] So I was left alone for all of 3 sec when Csaszar came. After telling him that Claire was missing I had my first in game scare. As I was writing a message to Csaszar he exploaded. I was what the... What did I do?[Normally at the time I had no clue that when you leave the game you go boom :D ] So lucky for me he was back and in less them a min. and so was Claire. Very soonthey gave me some free lessons gave me a ton of gold and dressed me for battle. After that they took the time to teach me some cool thing while killing things left and right. By the end of the night I had my battle mage up to level 10. Thanks you to and see you in game. :(

P.S.:To all all the rest of the Darkies that I meet in game :4rofl:

Sorry Katran we went to a fresh server last night and waited for you I did have some low level stuff of my Force of Nature bm but do to a little bit of lag and a the hero grizzly he is resting in peace for the time being. Great now I have another rebuild to do.

Ah cool Kat! Awesome to read that you're venturing forth into Ancaria. Oh and watch for those exploding bits. They stick and are really hard to wash out, lol. I love that about Sacred. Has the most bizarre things going on in the game. :4rofl:

It all good that we have only one life to spend. My new best frined of a key on the keyboard is the space bar. :)

Today I had the chance to play with Evil. He is my kind of player. Running around killing you know the good stuff.

He took me places to see and creatures to kill in both bronze and silver. O, yea and he gave me a hart attack with does sand fish things. :sigh:

Evil thanks for the great fun man. :hugs:

He, He as soon as it beings now it ends at list for my battle mage. On his tomb stone says:

"Tool of his death a dragon really killed by lag." :tongue:

Does dragons can really create some lag had him down to 50% when the lag hit next thing I knew I didnt stand a chance.

Awww Katran I'm sorry to hear about your BM :cha (18): you lived a lot longer than I certainly did when starting HC and for a long time after so Gratz to you for that ;) but that is HC and I know you'll come back meaner, badder and with more murderlation in your mind ;)

Anything you need you know it's yours :cha (18):

RIP

:tongue:

That's it you guys...nice spirit...Kat, the lag takes us all sooner or later but, it's part of dangers I guess. You're in good company with EM. lol we're gonna see ya soon at a Kamikaze me thinks!

:drinks:

gogo

I guess but I thought that the first death would of been a lot better ad not by lag.

We had that dragon down to 50% when it hit.

On a happier note my new one is already up to level 16 and I hope to get him back in shape in 1-2 day.

I cant say a lot about everyone since I havnt played with you yet but with Evil we have one hack of a time running around like crazy berserker's killing things every where. :drinks:

Runnin around like crazy berkers killin everything in sight is a great way to sacredize yourself to Ancaria.

Blood, blood, blood!

:drinks:

:)

gogo

p.s. ahh, Sacred...it does bring out the best in me :D

Well Being a crazy madman is my specialty :devil: Remember the good old days Gogo, back in plus......... ( Remembers Gogo's WonderBabe and my Ms Mage ) Good times Oh btw I am just as crazy now as I was back then. And Vampie is right I have a REAL good time going Nuts on Orcs and such. No Worries Katran The Bash Bro's will be Slaughtering the nasties of Ancaria again real soon your leveling like a man bent on destruction...... Now if we could get Gogo to try a battle mage we could start BASH BRO'S INC. HEY SCHOT WHERE ARE YOU? You need to join the fun too.

LOL Vampie. *click, flash, print, locks in safe place* :4rofl:

Awh man. I am sooo missing all that fun. Oh, so who is Mario and who is Luigi? :D Lookin forward to seeing the action dudes! ;)

Oh man who says that good acts go with out a prize. I started off to level up my BM in bronze and a noter player asked if he could tag along to get his BM up I said sure. He got his from lv10 to lv15 when he had to leave and I got mine all the way up to 25. After that I left for silver and there meet DemonJay who took to some scary place to tag along and level up. Sure it was scary and lag almost killed me but as I am writing this my BM stands at level 50 and looking better then ever. Allsaw a lot of thanks to Ari, Curtis and normally my twin Evil for the great fun we had. :4rofl:

Hi :)

Thats the spirit Katran!

I was saddened to hear your first BM - the one you started with Erialc and me - demise but I am relieved he is reincarnated and kicking their butts again!

Dont forget the most important lesson in HC: every death teaches you something - and your next char will be stronger trough that wisdom!

Hehe make us proud!