Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

I added notes to the Michel, the Blacksmith's Apprentice and Missing Patrol quests indicating that both quests take the player to the same cave.

That is a great idea. People hate back-tracking. A list of quests sorted by location would be useful.

PS. Couldn't help myself..............fixed the typo in your post :o

I added notes to the Michel, the Blacksmith's Apprentice and Missing Patrol quests indicating that both quests take the player to the same cave.

That is a great idea. People hate back-tracking. A list of quests sorted by location would be useful.

PS. Couldn't help myself..............fixed the typo in your post :)

I have no problem with other people fixing my typo's. I have never been real good at proofing my own work.

I updated the Unpack quest to get the template added and content I have added placed in the correct parts of the template. Thanks for the explanation on how to work that Slayer.

Edited by Ysne58

I added a tip to the Dark Camplain quest to the temple to pick up the thwarting plans quest about also getting the Runemaster's son quest, because they are close together location wise.

I filled in more information about the Thwarted Attack Plans quest.

Later: I added a tip to the Kobold Chieftain quest about picking up a Temple Guardian quest on the way to completing the Kobold Chieftain quest. Just one of those time saving tips, cause both of those quests take place in the same area.

Later: I added info on the third step of the Unpack Temple Guardian quest.

Edited by Ysne58

I moved a quest under the Light path from the general Light path to the Seraphim beginning quest.

Later:

I added the Verification quest to the light path side for the Temple Guardian.

Edited by Ysne58

I have added the templates to all the starter quests for each class and begun filling that in. I do tend to start characters over frequently, and will get the complete details on my next start up.

just to let everyone know I've updated the shadow warriors sets bonus for niob difficulty and made a small note on

the executioner's aids set bonus on the wiki,I have never found the bergonix and ravoks sets so couldn't update them though.

I will be updating all character sets as I get them as well.

Edited by wraithking
just to let everyone know I've updated the shadow warriors sets bonus for niob difficulty and made a small note on

the executioner's aids set bonus on the wiki,I have never found the bergonix and ravoks sets so couldn't update them though.

I will be updating all character sets as I get them as well.

Nice job.

Very nice work, wraithking and hey Ysne58 and Batman, Nihalanth, you don't get away without some high fives as well. There's been some great work over all with wiki in the last few days. It's getting to be one of the larger game databases on the net ^^

The time everyone is putting in is appreciated, and of course Slayer and Zeno are constantly helping with the heavy lifting. It's fantastic to see. Thank you

:P

gogo

One small request/comment about set bonuses:

They are not static from difficulty to difficulty. They might be affected by character level, or they might be affected by survival bonus, it's hard to test in HC since you can't get one without the other. So placing a specific bonus will lead to errors when someone else comes by and realizes the value they have doesn't match the value you have.

Very nice work, wraithking and hey Ysne58 and Batman, Nihalanth, you don't get away without some high fives as well. There's been some great work over all with wiki in the last few days. It's getting to be one of the larger game databases on the net ^^

The time everyone is putting in is appreciated, and of course Slayer and Zeno are constantly helping with the heavy lifting. It's fantastic to see. Thank you

:gogo:

gogo

Thanks. It is addicting. I'm adding bit by bit as I go. I'm having a problem with screen shots though. I'll have to do some research here and on the sacred site to see if answers are already there later today. Neither the lap top nor the desk top will open .tga files.

ok thats the inquisitor niob set bonus updated,as usual couldn't find the 2.40 set,seraphim is next,

ok the set bonus is based on lvl200 characters and between lvl200-lvl215 gear,sb bonus varies due to deaths etc so hard to determine.

Edited by wraithking

I got the chain quest template added to the Shadows of the Seraphim quest and added in some of the details.

Yeah, I know I am sort of all over the place with adding stuff, but I figure it gets the stuff added while it is still fresh in my mind. I know others are looking at stuff I add and can always edit and/or make further additions.

I finally got a program installed that will open up .tga files. Now I just have to start getting the screen shots to look like I want them to look and I can start adding them to photo bucket so they can be put into the wiki.

Open Office has a really good suite of programs and is free to use.

I got the chain quest template added to the Shadows of the Seraphim quest and added in some of the details.

Yeah, I know I am sort of all over the place with adding stuff, but I figure it gets the stuff added while it is still fresh in my mind. I know others are looking at stuff I add and can always edit and/or make further additions.

I finally got a program installed that will open up .tga files. Now I just have to start getting the screen shots to look like I want them to look and I can start adding them to photo bucket so they can be put into the wiki.

You're doing a fine job, ma'am! Any contributions to the wiki is better than none the way I see it.

I'm hoping to help with the class quests soon but I have to figure out why my SW quest is broken at the 3rd stage :blush:

You're doing a fine job, ma'am! Any contributions to the wiki is better than none the way I see it.

I'm hoping to help with the class quests soon but I have to figure out why my SW quest is broken at the 3rd stage :blush:

I haven't done the SW quests yet, so I'm not sure.

I wana make a correction on the achivment section for the sacred 2 fallen angel page. on the 360 there isnt a achviment for entering 100 dugeons its extermly dilligent. for 30 points.

I just entered all of the Dryad's Dark class quests and typed up the first one;

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...Versus_Creation

Next one is up: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...Self_Made_Hells

And another one: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre..._of_the_Fittest

I can't supply screenshots because I have Sacred 2 on xbox 360...

Edited by Kenjitsuka

I added the next few steps in the Unpack quest. As I go, where there are differences between Light and Shadow path, I am describing them.

I am now able to take screen shots of my log book, but it looks different than the screen shots that are already on photobucket. How do I get mine to look like the ones on photobucket?

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates