Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Now Mr. Brad is having some problems with his health and he's not 100% OK but when he recovers we will do it :)

By the way, we download some level 200 toons to take the pics (at least I do that), so don't be worried about the armor lore, it doesn't matter if they die :D

Ah, thx llama, I've just added it.

I'd like to start working with the Multi hit and DoT CAs pages, so I'd be really grateful if anyone could give me some info or links :)

• 4 weeks later...

ah ha...ansive has sent a few pms in last little while regarding information he wanted to update on the Wiki from original Sacred. I just clicked on Recent Changes in Wiki today and got this:

ansive.jpg

:)

Tables galore and useful information for skills...

Way to go ansive.... welcome to our SacredWiki team!

:lol:

gogo

Finished adding tables for the Sacred 1 skills, had most of the numbers from 5 years ago.

Hope you like the new page

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred:Skills

If anyone has missing numbers for the tables from an old character, please fill them in.

Now I can finally get back to the game :devil:

Steam says I'm at 85 hrs... lightweight

If anyone purchased Starcraft 2, enjoy it :hugs:

Edited by Ansive

ansive, I had noted the enormous number of edits you had made to page...the skills page is looking complete, we were looking at it this morning.

Thank you for getting the info to the database.

And Munera... lol, again, a great page with details, and you got all the links to where the item modifier can be found :devil:

I'll see if we can find mechanics aficionados to help us with the writeups.

Great work

:hugs:

gogo

I see ololcat has got his build in the wiki. I also see he mastered the icons and pics and even embedded his videos. This make for a very sekzie looking page in the guides section. I sure wish we could do that for the rest of the guides

• 3 weeks later...

It's all Podgie ^^ He's been doing so much great writing on the forum, he's now helping story board some of the quests from ice and blood.

We get to see some of his humor applied to fans for guides. Quest guides are probably the single toughest feat to write up for any game.

:evil:

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Mystix!

Here we go folks...FINALLY lol...an entry for the Hero Chest:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Hero_Chest

And as a poke note :D ... everyone at DarkMatters has access to the wiki now. You can sign in using your login and password as you do here at this site.

We're always looking for peeps to add, edit or embellish...

Thanks everyone who is slowly helping us complete it, and Mystix...again thanks!

:)

gogo

I sent a PM to essjayem on how the console inventory capacity works. I can't verify since my BOX red ringed last winter, but Ryan you are a consoler too. We need to describe how the system works. it is very different from PC. each item has a weight. and the chest has a weight capacity.

What is the capacity of the back pack and the chest?

are there set item weights for gear? Such as chests are all =18 or 20? etc

• 4 weeks later...

For tonite's SacredWiki exercise, I found a couple of pics to update the Easter Egg page and added them to the page. I also followed the existing code and straightened up a bit.

The two pics I found for the Trivial Pursuit page for misc factoids and such and the one for the pirate treasure are a bit longer than others, but, it doesn't seem to have any effect on spacing if you were to stick another line of links under it - though they do look a little out of place. If anyone feels like mucking about with it - feel free.

I also cleaned up the Lengendary Pirate Treasure quest a bit. OK.. OK.. I kinda rewrote most of it. The old version was seriously lacking in details and the like. It's linked to the main Easter Egg page so getting to it is easy enough.

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates