Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Sterling work, Munera. I keep seeing yours and Knuckles' names running down in waves with the edits.

If I could sent you guys poutine via email, I'd stuff your mailboxes

:)

gogo

p.s. the new dragon mage armors are AWESOME

Halgrim's LAW

SacredWiki's gone glam

:bounce:

gogo

I have started updating the Underworld quest pages again. I'm going to continue working on side quests as I go through this game again, so the diplomatic misison quest will take a while to finish up.

Wonderful seening you back Cathy! Take your time, and only do stuff when you feel like it. As a hobby, I love the wiki, but I know it can pull me in head over hills sometimes.

It's still great having back someone with the level of research you put into quests.

:drool:

gogo

Wonderful seening you back Cathy! Take your time, and only do stuff when you feel like it. As a hobby, I love the wiki, but I know it can pull me in head over hills sometimes.

It's still great having back someone with the level of research you put into quests.

:drool:

gogo

Thanks Gogo:

The next section of side quests in Underworld is in Florentina. I'm using the Daemon at the moment, but I'm not sure how well she will work as I get into the higher levels.

I'm working into the next section of employees in the Something Wonderful quest also. I plan on waiting to move that into the wiki until after I get the whole thing drafted out in the thread under the quests part of this board. That one is really, really long.

Cathy

Underworld.

I added a quest section to the Florentina places page and listed the 6 quests from the quests page.

I also added a note about the out of order quest glitch to the Whispers in the Wind page, it is one of the four affected quests. I'm really glad I spent that time testing and figuring out which quests were affected by that glitch. That was one of those details that drove me nuts until I figured it out.

The list of quests looks complete, but I will see if I can find any others. The pages also have screen shots of the log book already, which is really, really helpful. The only screen shots I have to remember to take are for the detailed walkthrough. I just finished the Ravenous beasts. I'm glad I remember how to take those shots, get them uploaded and then linked to the page.

Now all I have to do is finish up the text for the detailed walkthrough on the Ravenous beasts quest.

Edited by Ysne58

Sacred 2 edits:

I just started a new seraphim because I want to try to get through the game without dying. I am proof reading what has been written so far on the locations I go through and the quests I complete. I did make some changes to a couple of the quests to make them more readable and added some more information.

I did not make links that should probably be links. I want to go back to them and take another look. One of the reasons for that is that every time I try to put in South Brigand Camp or North Brigand Camp, the link shows up in red. The link should not be showing up in red, because those pages are there.

I would like to add a section to each location place for a list of quests. Is it ok to change the template to add that?

Edited by Ysne58
I was taking new pics of legendaries and suddenly I found a "new" item, Silent Death, so I added it :)

EDIT: Can you move Silent Death to Sacred 2: Silent Death? :P

Moved, and replaced links. Btw, the page already existed, I also moved it here (Silent_Death_WTH) because I found it strange. Its content was Roger's Raving Razor legendary, so I don't know if it's some info crossing... dunno. I guess this page can be deleted (the page for Roger's Raving Razor already exists, and seems to be more complete), so I'll delete this page also if nobody prevents me to do it in one or two days.

PS: Glad to be back. Finally I got my IT degree. Actually I got a 100/100 mark in my final project! :P

Btw that leaves me some free time to spend in sacred & the wiki. And I really needed it!

Cheers, :)

Zeno.

I was taking new pics of legendaries and suddenly I found a "new" item, Silent Death, so I added it :)

EDIT: Can you move Silent Death to Sacred 2: Silent Death? :P

Moved, and replaced links. Btw, the page already existed, I also moved it here (Silent_Death_WTH) because I found it strange. Its content was Roger's Raving Razor legendary, so I don't know if it's some info crossing... dunno. I guess this page can be deleted (the page for Roger's Raving Razor already exists, and seems to be more complete), so I'll delete this page also if nobody prevents me to do it in one or two days.

PS: Glad to be back. Finally I got my IT degree. Actually I got a 100/100 mark in my final project! :P

Btw that leaves me some free time to spend in sacred & the wiki. And I really needed it!

Zeno.

Thanks Zeno!

Yes, Silent Death WTH must be incorrect

p.s.: I'm happy your back too. Congratulations! Your project results are awesome man :)

Ok fellas, I've been having some fun this morning and these are the results.

I've made a trip to the strange travelling circus (next to libi's pratfall), in the bluestone lake. I wrote the place page, a quest and the NPC page needed. I also added the link for the quest in the index page. Here are the links for the pages added:

* Strange Traveling Circus (place)

* The Lonely Hyppocampus (quest)

* Hyppocampus (NPC)

Hope you like them. Only 6 places remain to end with Tyr Lysia's ones.

Cheers, :P

Zeno

Edited by Zeno

EDIT: Can you move Silent Death to Sacred 2: Silent Death? :D

Cheers, :bye:

Zeno.

Congratulations on the IT degree.

If you feel like it could you take a look at the South Brigand Camp and the North Brigand Camp and see what the problem is with not being able to link to them internally?

Underworld-

I filled in the quest page for Florentina and the Thieves.

Sacred 2-

I added the tutorial quest Burn Skeletons Burn! to the Twainbrook page in the Places section

Edited by Ysne58

Schot and I added |{{ subpagename}} to all quests on the all quests page. While we were doing this, we added that to the sidequest link if there was one on that page by linking through the all quest page.

I then took a look at the sidequest page. I will add the two quests that were on the sidequest page but not on the allquest page shortly.

I also edited the template to reflect |{{ subpagename}}in the sidequest link and added all quest link [[Category:Sacred 2 Quest|{{SUBPAGENAME}}]].

There are a lot of quests on the pages for all quests that only list one category. I'm pretty sure that each quest on these pages should list at least two categories. I have my doubts that we will find an automatic fix for this.

Edited by Ysne58

I'm thinking about the translations... if you look at the end of the all quest listing, you can see the mounts quest under the "e" subcategory:

e

* Sacred 2:Unique Mounts/es

I guess that is because of the "/es", which is making the wiki take the "es" as subcategory. I guess we will have troubles with translations there... :)

Maybe we should tell translators to change the category of the quests? We could use "Sacred 2 Quest ES" for spahish quests instead of the generic "Sacred 2 Quest". Same for french ("Sacred 2 Quest FR"), and so on. What do you think?

Zeno.

The class quest page is now updated with the subpagename. I did find several that had not been added to the main page of quests, so I took care of that as well.

Before I subcategorize any more pages, I need to know what other types of quests should be cleaned up like that?

[[Category:Sacred 2 Light Campaign Quest]]

[[Category:Sacred 2 Shadow Campaign Quest]]

[[Category:Sacred 2 Side Quest|{{SUBPAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Sacred 2 Chain Quest]]

[[Category:Sacred 2 Class Quest|{{SUBPAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Sacred 2 Quest|{{SUBPAGENAME}}]]

I'm thinking that this might be appropriate for the chain quest page as well. But I don't want to make a major change like that without further guidance. The other three pages were started by someone else, so I went ahead and finished them up.

I do not think this would be appropriate for either the light or the shadow camplain quest pages as they have a different layout.

Edited by Ysne58

Very nice work all. :)

OK, I add a new legendary, Silithar's Finger Hoop.

The thing is that the item is the reward of an ice and blood quest, something about a deal with a demon. Zeno, could you add that info? I don't know the english name of the quest. It's in Halko's Manor.

Good stuff! I added the new frame to it Munera. You'll notice if you edit it that the little "Ice & Blood" tag can go on the bottom or the top. Default is bottom. If you want it to go in top just do the same as I did on that page.

Add |3=top

Schot and I added |{{ subpagename}} to all quests on the all quests page. While we were doing this, we added that to the sidequest link if there was one on that page by linking through the all quest page.

I then took a look at the sidequest page. I will add the two quests that were on the sidequest page but not on the allquest page shortly.

I also edited the template to reflect |{{ subpagename}}in the sidequest link and added all quest link [[Category:Sacred 2 Quest|{{SUBPAGENAME}}]].

There are a lot of quests on the pages for all quests that only list one category. I'm pretty sure that each quest on these pages should list at least two categories. I have my doubts that we will find an automatic fix for this.

I'm thinking about the translations... if you look at the end of the all quest listing, you can see the mounts quest under the "e" subcategory:

e

* Sacred 2:Unique Mounts/es

I guess that is because of the "/es", which is making the wiki take the "es" as subcategory. I guess we will have troubles with translations there... :(

Maybe we should tell translators to change the category of the quests? We could use "Sacred 2 Quest ES" for spahish quests instead of the generic "Sacred 2 Quest". Same for french ("Sacred 2 Quest FR"), and so on. What do you think?

Cheers, :bye:

Zeno.

Good idea about "Sacred 2 Quest ES" Zeno. I'll ask Munera to do that if ever he does quests.

I'm afraid I've just come to realize that we could have used {{PAGENAME}} of {{SUBPAGENAME}} which would allow us to avoid the /es problem. I've changed the Templates to use {{PAGENAME}}. As for the pages that already use {{SUBPAGENAME}} it's not a problem. Thank you very much for going ahead and making those changes in Ysne. I'm still very glad that you did. :)

The class quest page is now updated with the subpagename. I did find several that had not been added to the main page of quests, so I took care of that as well.

Before I subcategorize any more pages, I need to know what other types of quests should be cleaned up like that?

[[Category:Sacred 2 Light Campaign Quest]]

[[Category:Sacred 2 Shadow Campaign Quest]]

[[Category:Sacred 2 Side Quest|{{SUBPAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Sacred 2 Chain Quest]]

[[Category:Sacred 2 Class Quest|{{SUBPAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Sacred 2 Quest|{{SUBPAGENAME}}]]

I'm thinking that this might be appropriate for the chain quest page as well. But I don't want to make a major change like that without further guidance. The other three pages were started by someone else, so I went ahead and finished them up.

I do not think this would be appropriate for either the light or the shadow camplain quest pages as they have a different layout.

No problem Ysne. I've made the changes to Campaign Quests as well. I think this will work well for all the types. :)

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates