Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

I hate to say this, but most of the character specific chain quests are all going to be that horrible. And most pages only link to the light path chains, I will be adding in links to the dark side chains and fixing up those dialogue boxes as well. I'm a bit foggy today so will tackle the shadow in accordance...tomorrow. As well as linking it up to the places page I saw it linked on. This is going to be a very long and slow process I think.

• Like! 1

I'm here to support and hug you ever step of the way! :hugs:

lol, now u know why I started with all the skimpy quests :lol: as time went on, it wasn't just one box of dialogue, but then two, and there aren't even many more of those left too :blink:

I'll try to go back to my three per day as I had set myself, at that rate, this will be done in six month.

The extra help you're giving is that much appreciated Cath

thanks

)

gogo

The more complicated these get, the harder it's going to be to do 3 per day. You need to watch for burn out too gogo.

added link to dryad shadow quest
added dialogue boxes

Hey noone's allowed to get into over gear until I make it back home to Montreal!

I hope you weren't serious about this because I kicked into overdrive and got Dryad CA's finished up! This was another group of pages that has had lots of great attention from past workers (oh, how I'd love a stats chart like the one on Ancient Bark for every CA page!), so for me mostly it was links, formatting, galleries, and some additional info. This means all that's left is the Temple Guardian CA's and then I finish this project!

Capricious HunterCabalistic VoodooNature Weaver

And we can't forget unique effects of the Lore Skills!

Tactics Lore: no unusual effects on Capricious Hunter CA's

Cabalistic Voodoo Lore:

Nature Weaver Lore:

Acute_mind_casting.jpg

1/3 of the way through TG Combat Arts. But, I realized just now I didn't put Speed Lore or Damage Lore in the "Skills that affect this combat art" section for ANY pages, so I'm going back through them all and doing that now. And also cleaning up a few formatting issues, adding links, info, etc. I'm trying to remember a time when I wasn't working on CA pages...

Probably will be time for another break after this project is done.

• Like! 1

1/3 of the way through TG Combat Arts. But, I realized just now I didn't put Speed Lore or Damage Lore in the "Skills that affect this combat art" section for ANY pages, so I'm going back through them all and doing that now. And also cleaning up a few formatting issues, adding links, info, etc. I'm trying to remember a time when I wasn't working on CA pages...

Probably will be time for another break after this project is done.

Absolutely loving the work you've done for the CA pages, they look so full now :D

• Like! 1

Thank you. Empty pages are sad - especially when they're probably high traffic pages (I would assume they are). Would be nice if I could see the visits to the various Wiki pages. With no real indication that anyone's even seeing your work it's easy to start to feel like you're working in a vacuum or something.

And...phew! Temple Guardian Combat Arts are done! In the next day or two I still need to go back and add some skills that I forgot and do some minor formatting, but for the most part, this big ol' Combat Arts project is DONE! WOOOO!

Devout GuardianLost FusionSource Warden

Finally, the last time I'll have to report on the weird effects of the Lore skills. Though tomorrow I might make a new post for general interest compiling all the unusual effects. For the TG they are:

Tactics Lore:

Lost Fusion Lore:

Source Warden Lore:

Untouchable_force_casting.jpg

• Like! 1

Ok, now I'm really done. For real. This time. Done. Really.

I went back through them and gave them all a once-over. I learned some things about CA's during the project that I didn't know back at the beginning.

The next thing I had planned was to do a similar thing with all the items. First sets, then uniques. They won't need nearly as much work, mainly it's just a matter of going through all the red links that need to be corrected. Like this page for instance:

Virtues of the Seraphim

That's a medium example, some are better, some are worse.

Lookin' good. Those dialogue boxes, that's a lot of work. I'll try to help out when I finish my to-do list (although the list just gets longer and longer).

I finished a big chunk of the items today. I went through every unique, legendary, unlock item, and class quest reward items checking that all the links and info were present and correct. There were probably over a hundred links that I had to correct, and about a dozen that needed some info and pictures filled in. I also made a list of missing info that I'll have to get.

I did a lot of organizing and formatting stuff too, of all kinds of random pages today.

I also made some new pages for modifiers, like "Duration of Potion Effects", "Direct Damage", and "Chance to Banish Undead". They're not filled in much yet, but they're there at least. Filling in all the Item Modifiers pages with all the items and CA's that cause those effects will be my last step.

Don't worry about the dialogue boxes. They'll get filled in eventually. That is one of the things I can do. Even if I do work slowly. :)

What you are doing is just awesome. It's also something I'm not able to do.

• Like! 1

Just popping in quickly for a few. Kinda busy at the moment so can't hang out too much...

BUT.. I did find another easter egg...

The Dryad has a class quest that takes place in the jungle port of Na'Fian... The quest giver's name: San Holo...

Seems he's after some scrolls that have been lost for some time and needs you to help him find them. They're in the cave north of the port and east of the boat dock (where the TG's class quest also takes him and the same cave where you meet the Spider Queen)..

I've popped the relevant details into the wiki and uploaded a picture - but for some reason, can't seem to get the picture to work.

If anyone has time, please fix.

Cya all later...

Fixed it. I used the [[File:Name.jpg]] format.

Good catch. This game is so packed full of Star Wars stuff.

• Like! 1

Phew. Spent all night going through all the Strength Based Weapons. I thought I would just check the links to item modifiers (most were ok), but I ended up spending most of the time searching through all the uniques and legendaries to makes lists according to the weapon sub-types. For examples, we have:

In addition to adding links to the appropriate weapon lores and and modifiers, now there's a list of uniques, sets, legendaries of each sub-type. I had a hard time differentiating between swords/Barsteward swords because some weapon models are so crazy looking.

As you can see on the Weapons page, there's also lists of uniques categorized according to which attribute increases the damage. The list for Strength weapons is missing - maybe whoever was working on it decided it would be too long! I may try it tomorrow before I moved on to the other weapon types.

Also worked on the Shields page and sub-pages, and totally overhauled the Temple Guardian Battery page.

Edited by Flix

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Flix, I'm gonna send you the big poutine hug from home, outstanding work on the wiki! The Ca pages are particularly good. Ca's kind of drive the game's drama and action part, people knowing how things work and with images and explanations make the reference solid.

+++

Wolfie, thanks being able to come by and help again! Glad Flix could help out with your note of the image :bounce:

heh, Cath you've been trooping while I was gone...you get a hug :hugs:

I get to slowly put in pix in the wiki as well, I'll go over your edits and see if there's some I've missed.

I love you guys for just staying the road, thank you. It's the last site of it's kind in the world, but we're all helping it keep alive.

:superman:

gogo

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates