Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Don't post so fast gogo :) Either that or convince my internets to work faster! :D

lol z! :)

Actually (wow, we're on the same page here) I was wondering about that pic as well. Maybe they're mixed up from before? I hope someone who's running a Shadow Warrior and who sees this can offer up some info, and/or I'll have a look at it now.

Yeah, the "bat" is an awesome name!

:viking:

gogo

I'll added a pic of the Extremely Mighty... the pic was quite small, but on the other hand it's looking just like the "Executioner's Axe".

Edited by Spunky

Ahhh, I saw it. Thanks for the addition. Are you able to get a bigger pic though? We can place a thumbnail inside that frame. Or if you want, just post the large pic here, and I can add it in.

Cheers!

:viking:

gogo

Just a note on the pictures, has anybody else noticed you can get very close to the character if you walk between the doors at the artamark wall? the camera zooms in really close, it may be a good idea to try pics there.

Also note, I corrected some info on the Shadow Warrior's skeletal fortification skill, it was saying cooldown mod causes "100% +1% per level" and it now more accurately says "cooldown = 7.5s -.1s per 3 Combat Art levels" which is at the least how it functions on my ps3 version. %'s are real foggy, just a thought but it might be a little more clear if we mop up these random percents to at least cause a few less headaches.

Also still collecting monster skills, hope this weekend to create a page, or update a page with general monster skills and some of the creatures they apply to along with their basic effects(no numbers). I hope this can help players deal with difficult monsters a little better when finished. : )

Regarding enemy skills, this is great. If you're finding that enemy skills mirror some of our own, we can start up a page called Enemy skills into which you can copy your information. Using that as base, these can get copied into enemy pages directly themselves after, and we can provide links tween your new page and the bestiary pages.

Your information is definitely going to be an interesting read, looking forward to it, and you can also place your information in your own guide thread here at DarkMatters so that it has two placements for more reader access.

:)

gogo

as far as I know the shadow warrior weapon uniques and the dryad deathpipe are the only ones I've found

so far(cause I havn't played enough of other chars really)since installing Ice and Blood but im still searching for more

so hopefully find them soon

just updated wiki with 2 legendary BLOWPIPES!! :) ,wyndryder's death and kilkeel's poison bringer

finally got them from gar'collossus in same drop

Those are so cool Wraith. I'm going to spend another week or so exclusively in Sacred 2 with my explorations of Ice and Blood features, then I am going to also start spending time again in S1 and get back to updating the S1 Wiki quests and places.

Everyone is doing such an awesome job here!

Great find wraith, it seems that Gar'Collosus have some good drop rates, gonna start farming him to see if I can find some good stuff too.

ok I've started updating the dragon mage Combat Art's innate damages,im using screens that show

lvl1 and lvl2 just thought it looked nicer than just typing it in,but if its doesn't suit just let me know

and I'll just have to remove and type it up.

I've also corrected the aspect in some of the mentalism aspect as it was under elemental magic

not mentalism.

Edited by wraithking

Wraith, the new pipes look AWESOME. I bet they match for all the aspects? Finally! :woot:

Regarding the images you sliced in for the Combat Art's... I think I prefer us just typing in the info when/where we can, as it makes searches better and falls in with the overall look of the Combat Art pages...check Schot's work here to see how good it came out:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...estral_Fireball

Great layout of info, condensed. What you've done though is found us some time with the info that is needed until one of us can format it properly.

Thanks for the pics, when one of us can steal some time we'll reformat as per Schot's Fireball page. I was away for awhile guys, but it's awfully cool to see everyone putting in so much gusto into this old game.

Nice work

;)

gogo

The pix are great wraith. Most important thing is they buy us time till we can get around to reformatting.

And yeah... extra strawberry glazed for you tonight... hurray the pipes!

:woot:

gogo

Hey Wraith, mooooooooooooooorning ^^

Yah, Schot's Fireball page is the template we'd love to use for all the Combat Art pages. It has innate start abilities, and the pic/bar of the damage a Combat Art can possibly do. I think he finished the Combat Art's for High Elf, you can take a look at that:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...Elf_Combat_Arts

:gogo:

gogo

sweet,I'll start to reformat the innate start abbilities for the dm,I'v also started on the skills and attributes that effect the dm's Combat Art's too,

so hopefully get it all done by tomorrow at sometime

If someone wants to put this in the wiki, I found a new model for an old unique sword...Uruk's Destiny is now looking much more snazzy.

Old:

Uruk's Destiny

New (sorry its not a great pic, I cant get a good quality pic/large sized one to upload as I dont have a photobucket pro acount):

uruksdestinynew.jpg

first:thanks schot wiki working perfect now :) ,ok I finally updated/reformatted the

dragonmage combat arts that I had done with pics,I've updated some of the

attributes & skills which affect them as well,I'll finish the dm's Combat Art's today hopefully

once I test the ones im missing

ok innate abilities done for dm Combat Art's,skills done for Combat Art's too for aspects elemental magic and mentalism,

but may just need tweaking though.done dragon magic Combat Art's innate abilities too.

Edited by wraithking

Just saw the edits you made wraithking. Very nice. :) Those pages have really come along quite quickly.

P.s.

Haha, your welcome wraithking. I think I'll be needing therapy for a few weeks. ^^

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates