I did it, four in a row

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's a great pleasure for me to announce you that :

I DID IT

I killed 4 of my hardcore chars in a row.

Drinks are on me ! Enjoy !

My level 30ish Icy BM = Giant Spider Lag Jump Landing Target !

My level 20ish MA-PA WE = Giant Spider Food !

My level 16ish RBOL-CL seraphim = Orc Boss Sand Bag !

My level 40ish BD-HS Magic Daemon = Skeleton Mage Fireball Ashtray !

EvilMale has been the witness of 2 of my losses. Thanks for avenging me EM :hugs:

I was thinking about overwriting a char to perform tests on a Melee LHW WE, now I got plenty of free slots :hugs:

PS : I don't mention :

- 1 FB BM, killed by an angry minotaur at level 4, drop spot 1 hit kill ! First time I see it so close to the "starting island Silver creek portal landing spot" (that's quite long stuff to write down lol)

- 1 LHW seraphim, level 2. Arrows are a pain in the a... Anyway, Silver creek at level 2 is a bit early !

- 1 BM (no time to learn a spell lol), level 1. Got a hard time beating 2 level 4 bandit after Bellevue's first bridge.

That's 7, but the three last ones dont count, they were crash test dummies !

So here it is, 7 successive chars played, 7 killed, on 2 days. I'm the reverse hardcore king ! Luckily, I didn't play my level 102 poison daemon !

Edited by Nihilith

:hugs: oh Nihi, not a great weekend to be sure but on the bright side, you'll come back meaner and better...just step away from the seraphim;)

Anything you need feel free to shout :hugs:

Dang Man sorry about your crappy week. But Trust me I know How it feels it hasn't been my week either. lost 7 Battle Mages. And ran through my runes supply of well back to the drawing board hope to see ya in bronze.

I killed my level 64 daemon on monday last week and my level 26 replacement daemon on sunday night this week.... I'm rebuilding in bronze too so I think we will all have help for the next week or so

but *hugs* it hurts no matter how high they were. I still remember the night I lost a level 10, level 6 and level 4 bm in 2 hours. ... that minotaur is not a nice thing to bm's

At first glance I was going to telly ou congratulations, but uon further reading I saw that.. your murderer! I'll let you be lynched... nah j/k :hugs:

I know all of your chars will be happy witha ll my chars up in sacred HC heaven (or hell?)....

*OFFTOPIC*

Why does it always have to be hellw here we can kill, let me fight some angels already

demons have their needs too right, and if theres hell there has to be heaven.. so ascaron...

What are you waiting for!

*END OF OFFTOPIC*

Sorry about the above, just something that I got in my head when reading/thinking about what you said.

It sucks to lose so many chars in a day's time and I have had it aswell, we all have had such troubles someday..

Well feel free to shout, but no cursing since young children read these too :hugs:

Sincerely,

Sylph

Duude, this is insane.

But it's awesome, how calm you seemingly stay ;)

Well then, to another Ride, go get them :hugs:

Thanks to you all

Therion, first loss is getting on nerves, second is putting you in a state of rage, once the third death comes, you are rofl behind the screen, creating toons over and over just to see them die lol :). it's just a game, no need to cry for it lol :hugs:

lol Nihilith

Congratulations on being the D.a.r.kest of the D.a.r.k. Fear the great Nihilith! No hero shall stand a chance! :blush:

Truly though, that is a shame Nihilith. If you'd like some nice forging for your new toons I'm happy to offer my assistance. :D

So sorry for your loss Nihilith, I too lost a toon this weekend (though my second since I have played), though some say I was murdered :blush: , big thanks to Claire for getting me back on my feet (ps. level 67 and in gold so will see plat by the weekend I hope)

Hope your next toon is bigger and stronger Nil :D

oh god Nihilith, I'm so sorry for the loss. :blush: Losing one in a day is a horrible experience..but four in just a little longer? :D I hope you took your rolaids, and anything to calm your stomach and nerves. This game can go so deadly so easily. My best wishes and sincere condolences for the deaths.

Come back stronger!

:D

gogo

To take Ari's favorite motto, next toons will be squeakific, I promise !

Thanks for your support and don't worry about the toons, they are way better where they are now, in the trashbin lol. If they didn't survive, that means they weren't well build enough anyway.

Cya

Edited by Nihilith

Ahh Funki you are flying along! and murdered indeed you were, we'll make them baddies pay in triple :blush: Great to see you back in gold and heading for plat, I have more goodies stashed away for you so I'll try to catch up with :D

:D

Duude, this is insane.

But it's awesome, how calm you seemingly stay :o

Well then, to another Ride, go get them :(

Thanks to you all

Therion, first loss is getting on nerves, second is putting you in a state of rage, once the third death comes, you are rofl behind the screen, creating toons over and over just to see them die lol :). it's just a game, no need to cry for it lol :D

Hehe, yay. When I had my very first unwanted Account Clearing, I laughed and shrugged after the 4th Rip. The next 3 were just funny then :D

Only my ver first Daemoness suvived.. this must have been a Miracle :(

Ahh Funki you are flying along! and murdered indeed you were, we'll make them baddies pay in triple :3lmao: Great to see you back in gold and heading for plat, I have more goodies stashed away for you so I'll try to catch up with :D

:hugs:

Thanks Claire, level 80 and counting woohoo, crossing fingers :)